ADVERTISEMENT

“Battle Armor” vs Florida

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
All white. Changed the stripe on white helmet too to match pants. Is the helmet a matte finish as well? Looks fine but would be kind of odd to go to a matte finish considering it feels like many teams that used matte are returning to the gloss look.

hoEoxfX.gif

Seriously. When's the last time we've won a big game wearing these?

We scored 35 in these against Clemson in 2018 but of course did not win, shoulder stripe was different, this pic must be from one of Lawrence's 9 in completions in that game, out of 36 throws

ncaa-football-south-carolina-vs-clemson-clemson-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9991810ak.jpg

Seriously. When's the last time we've won a big game wearing these?

I mean, you could pretty much say this about every uniform combo we have. I like the uniforms based on looks. They have nothing to do with results. This is a great look for us. But you name the uniform combo...I can give you some $hit memories in it.

I mean, you could pretty much say this about every uniform combo we have. I like the uniforms based on looks. They have nothing to do with results. This is a great look for us. But you name the uniform combo...I can give you some $hit memories in it.
For the most part, I agree. Though the Big Game Garnet had a lot of nice wins.

But for some reason, people get so excited about this particular one. I just don't get it. We have awesome school colors. Wear them!

Oh, and Stormtroopers were generally a bunch of bumbling idiots.

All white. Changed the stripe on white helmet too to match pants. Is the helmet a matte finish as well? Looks fine but would be kind of odd to go to a matte finish considering it feels like many teams that used matte are returning to the gloss look.

I hadn’t seen this much white until I stumbled into a Baptist church

Can't we just do away with these Battle Armor video just go with basic Sparky Woods 1989 uniforms and if you start winning, then you can be cute with the uniforms... These videos are getting embarrassing every football week...

Maybe for open date, they wear pajamas and video tape it...

Can't we just do away with these Battle Armor video just go with basic Sparky Woods 1989 uniforms and if you start winning, then you can be cute with the uniforms... These videos are getting embarrassing every football week...

Agree. I've actually stopped watching them. Pretty stupid.

We don't win, so we make a big deal about our uniform variations.

Sparky Woods 1989 uniforms??!! Really??!! Arguably the worst look we’ve ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT