ADVERTISEMENT

⚽️⚽️Women’s soccer weirdness⚽️⚽️

winloseortie

Feb 21, 2007
columbia
We could very easily end up undefeated 7-0-3 and not win the conference, finish second in conference, but not even win the division and be the third seed in the conference tournament.

Even weirder if Arkansas loses and we win, we would be conference champs but finish second in the division

We could very easily end up undefeated 7-0-3 and not win the conference, finish second in conference, but not even win the division and be the third seed in the conference tournament.

Even weirder if Arkansas loses and we win, we would be conference champs but finish second in the division

Gotta love those ties... Haven't got to catch a match this year, but things seem to be going well.

I concluded over a week ago that South Carolina could go unbeaten in the conference, but not be regular season champions. I did hold out hope that South Carolina would be an overall four seed in the NCAA tournament, but that is unlikely to happen.

I think it would be better if they included the divisional points in these tables. Without the divisional points showing, it is confusing as to why is Tennessee and Vanderbilt are ahead of Florida in the divisional table.

https://www.secsports.com/standings/soccer

Tatum Milazzo out for the season with a knee injury!
Family and trainers were telling us this the night it happened. This is a big loss and will be amplified the deeper we go in the NCAA Tourney. Tatumn is an all SEC player.
Sutton Jones is a very good player but this is her first full year at defender. She has speed and talent but is at times tentative in shutting down an attack, instead waiting for support.,
Paige Mikula will now have an increased role as the primary sub at outside back. She is very fast, aggressive and no fear. She throws herself into the attack and has the ball skills to be effective. She is a wild women who only knows one speed, 100 mph. Her aggression will at times get her caught out of position and leave her side exposed. Will be a force of nature when she tempers her play

Reactions: thisisnextyr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT