ADVERTISEMENT

6 Wins are Possible Again

Cockish

Apr 11, 2017
I originally predicted that a returning mobile Doty would put us on track to finally beat UK and get us the coveted 6th win over Mizzou. And now, Cocky has gone and done the impossible by bringing life back into a beleaguered fb program that should have lost to Vandy.

Yes, it was one game but the Cocks looked like a totally different team with their hair on fire and they displayed poise I was not expecting (i.e., only one penalty and ZERO turnovers) as well as decent execution across ALL three phases of the game. This, against an opponent that was rightfully favored by 19+ points. Go Cocks!🐔🏉🐔

Last edited:
I’ve been a 6-win from the beginning. My hope was nearly lost. But not now. Six wins and a bowl, Baby!

Reactions: Cockish
I’ve been a 6-win from the beginning. My hope was nearly lost. But not now. Six wins and a bowl, Baby!
I wouldn't get to over confident Carolina's record after big upset's is not to good and Auburn and Clemson will be difficult to win

I wouldn't get to over confident Carolina's record after big upset's is not to good and Auburn and Clemson will be difficult to win
Come on EDS, you can get up for the Cocks just a little.

Just cautiously optimistic
I’ll concur. I’m not thinking we’re about to go 8-4. But Mizzu is a game we can win if we play well. That gives us the six wins that’ll make this season a big success.

You mean like losing to Kentucky the week after beating #1 Bama? Like that??

I originally predicted that a returning mobile Doty would put us on track to finally beat UK and get us the coveted 6th win over Mizzou. And now, Cocky has gone and done the impossible by bringing life back into a beleaguered fb program that should have lost to Vandy.

Yes, it was one game but the Cocks looked like a totally different team with their hair on fire and they displayed poise I was not expecting (i.e., only one penalty and ZERO turnovers) as well as decent execution across ALL three phases of the game. This, against an opponent that was rightfully favored by 19+ points. Go Cocks!🐔🏉🐔
With Mizzou and Clemson on the schedule, it was never off the table.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT