ADVERTISEMENT

After Sleeping On It

teeroy_b

Nov 23, 2015
I'm just thankful for:
1. The win last night (obviously). I really did not see that coming.
2. The (apparent) culture shift in the program.
3. (Hopefully) a more harmonious week between the doom-and-gloom fanbase and the sunshine pumper fanbase. Let's just all enjoy this win!

With that said, I find myself already getting nervous that we lose to Mizzou next weekend 😂

I hope the team does not read all the papers about how good they are now and focus on getting a winning season. It's a different story for a new QB when you are on the road after having a great game at home. It was a great win last night but we ain't done. BEAT MIZZO !
Yep — I’ll never forget UK game in 2010 after knocking off #1 Alabama.

The AKA “ Why the hell Can’t we stop Randall Cobb” game . That performance is up there in terms of Darren McFadden vs USC . Lol I remember before he caught the game winner telling all my buddys “ Put 5 guys on him”. Then he runs right by our corner in single coverage …. Duh . Will never forget that game . Dude was a hell of a player . Still is

I hope the team does not read all the papers about how good they are now and focus on getting a winning season. It's a different story for a new QB when you are on the road after having a great game at home. It was a great win last night but we ain't done. BEAT MIZZO !
MAC….Missouri, Auburn, Clemson.….attack. Win them all. Focus, Practice hard. Correct mistakes. Win them all and it will build great momentum as we recruit. Win 2 exceeds expectations. Win 1 would be ok but disappointing. Be competitive!

The AKA “ Why the hell Can’t we stop Randall Cobb” game . That performance is up there in terms of Darren McFadden vs USC . Lol I remember before he caught the game winner telling all my buddys “ Put 5 guys on him”. Then he runs right by our corner in single coverage …. Duh . Will never forget that game . Dude was a hell of a player . Still is
Yep, I remember Spurrier openly warning his players on the Dan Patrick show that he was worried that they would fall in love with all the attaboys and back-patting and lose focus. Unfortunately, he was right.

Fortunately, Dan Mullen and MSU beat Florida in The Swamp that same day to keep us in the race for the division.

I'm just thankful for:
1. The win last night (obviously). I really did not see that coming.
2. The (apparent) culture shift in the program.
3. (Hopefully) a more harmonious week between the doom-and-gloom fanbase and the sunshine pumper fanbase. Let's just all enjoy this win!

With that said, I find myself already getting nervous that we lose to Mizzou next weekend 😂
There's no excuse for this team to lose to Missouri if it is truly rejuvenated. What we can't quantify from last night is how bad Florida is right now culturally. I'm guessing (strictly) that they are pretty bad.

Reactions: teeroy_b
There's no excuse for this team to lose to Missouri if it is truly rejuvenated. What we can't quantify from last night is how bad Florida is right now culturally. I'm guessing (strictly) that they are pretty bad.
I agree that Florida is in a bad place in the locker room, but we didn't get the push we got last night against EIU, so I think the OL has had the light come on for the zone runs and we mixed in some good counters and I think I saw a power concept to mix it up quite effectively.

Reactions: WingchunCock

Are we rejuvenated or did FL succumb to the effects of the flu?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT