ADVERTISEMENT

An honest question for all quempsum fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with the taters we shouldn't judge Shaw or Dylan on the fact that we beat them. In the last six seasons the taters have only been able to beat the lowly Gamecocks once. So they aren't a team to be measured by.

Lol it's funny that you judge a qb's greatness on going 1-1 against us.

Aren't you the same people that told us not to live in the past when it comes to football? Last time I checked we whooped up on you last time we played. And you all are stagnant while we continue to get better

Dylan Thompson set the passing record because you have a history of crappy qbs. I compare him to Kyle Parker.
Yet Dylan went into the other "death valley"...watched your players ride the short bus a few feet to the other side of the stadium, then proceeded to beat the snot out of clemsux...as a freshman, off the bench, first complete game, ever. But I understand why you wouldn't want to include him. haha. wow.

Lol it's funny that you judge a qb's greatness on going 1-1 against us.

Aren't you the same people that told us not to live in the past when it comes to football? Last time I checked we whooped up on you last time we played. And you all are stagnant while we continue to get better
1 loss to you pathetic fools in 6 years and all of the sudden, we're stagnant. hilarious.

So explain to me how you all are going to be way better than last year. 2 months ago this board was on full meltdown mode because of all the decommits.

How the hell can you all dismiss recruiting classes. You started your run when we fired Bowden and we had all sorts of de commits and only ended up signing 12

Lol at a SCAR fan that is making fun of somebody about not winning championships
LMAO. but clemsux is the national champs at recruiting!! south carolina sux, right? we shouldnt win anything. but clemsux. they're the best in everything! so all this amazing recruiting, but cant even win the pathetic acc?? you cant win the acc, you wouldn't have anything in the SEC! Heck, you've only beaten SC once in the last 6 tries.

Lol worked up huh? Quit putting words in my mouth. Your win streak was predicated on our coaching change. We signed 12 freaking people. Yall do deserve credit though. You had some great teams. However I believe that the tides have turned. Your recruiting isn't as good as the last few years and you won't have near as good of a team as the last few years.

I don't see how it is so hard to see that.

Also I think it's safe to say that our division in the ax is as good if not better than your division.

Also I think it's safe to say that our division in the ax is as good if not better than your division.

why because your record against Georgia is worse than our overall record against the taters? Because last time you played Kentucky they spanked you? because we beat your 5 out of 6?

Your weak schedule may give u dolts the illusion you have a good team. Last year you were better. This year remains to be seen

the question by the OP seems contradictory......how can any clemson fan answer it honestly

I don't know. Why don't u tell us some more about your vacations. Tell us about your awesome job and how much money you make. Man, you are so cool.

Well, actually I did mention a couple of vacations my wife and I have taken and plan to take this year, in a thread above for a quempsum person, so you can read them above, if you know how to navigate through the thread and find said post.

As far as my great job, I'm retired and have been for a year and a half, after working in a great job. Anything else. Oh btw, my cousin's beach house that I stayed in N. Myrtle Beach is for sale. if you are interested I can give you his number in a private e-mail but be ready to come up with $535,000.

One other thing, you couldn't stick to the OP could you? You instead had to sling personal attacks, which is what most of you quempsum posters do. I must say I did likewise when I was attacked but I didn't start with the personal attacks. I will say there are one or two of the quempsum posters in this thread that I respect, but you sir are not one of them.

Last edited:
Ummmmm 535k is not much for a "beach house". must be nice 10th row from beach red.....

Ummmmm 535k is not much for a "beach house". must be nice 10th row from beach red.....

It's not right on the beach but it's not 10th row either,it's just a hell of a lot more than you can afford. And you had better keep the insinuations to yourself in reference to red..... or I will report you to the mods.

You are just like the rest of the taters, with the exception of a few, you can't debate without personal attacks.

Last edited:

What in the hell have you been smoking???? Yeah, sure thing tater, go play with the farm animals. I mean play UT, UF, and UGA, Missouri year in and year out and see how far that gets you. The SEC is recognized as the best football conference in America year in and year out. The only way teams like FSU, OSU and those teams win a National Title ever now and again is because they play in such weak conferences that don't get beaten up like teams that play in the SEC.

Last edited:
We'll lets see the one I am currently in is listed at 3.1 million. Not a beach house.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it is, and the one I'm currently living in is listed for $20.2 million.
BTW, did you understand my statement about the insinuations you made about the location of my cousin's beach house?

Oh yeah, I'm sure it is, and the one I'm currently living in is listed for $20.2 million.
BTW, did you understand my statement about the insinuations you made about the location of my cousin's beach house?

No...do tell....

Well, our D will be much improved for one thing, the other thing is the game will be played at WB.

But, back to my OP, so are you proud of quempsum's tainted NC in 1981 in football? Because, I have proven quempsum bought the title, your team did not earn the title.

Actually the ACC has vacated football wins since 1965 and Clemson was the beneficiary of an ACC Championship in football they did not earn on the field. We self reported 2 ineligible players and the ACC made us forfeit all the games the 2 players participated in.

Since then, the ACC made Georgia Tech forfeit all their 2009 games and North Carolina had to suspend 9 starters just before the start of the 2011 season to prevent forfeiting games.

If the rules were enforced fairly and according to historical documented records, the ACC has to vacate all of Clemson's 1981 conference wins before they were placed on probation to be consistent implementing punishment for cheating.

Anyone that says Dylan Thompson is a great QB is delusional. He had a career completion percentage of 58%. Yes, he did beat us when we had a defense that was probably worse than yours last year. Good for him but that doesnt make him a great QB.

I also think that it's funny that you get all worked up when Clemson fans talk about how we have dominated the series, but never fail to mention past when it makes you look good. What a joke!

Lastly, when people say that you play in the best football conference in America they are usually talking about the SEC West. The SEC East is not that great. Do you think it's a coincidence that USC's best 5 year span in their cherished football history was when Fl and Tn have been down? They have absolutely sucked the last few years. Also you all were talking the same crap about how Missouri couldn't compete in the SEC because they were used to playing in a weak conference. Years later when they have been waxing every team in the divisions azz, you start to brag on them. So hypocritical.

Anyone that says Dylan Thompson is a great QB is delusional. He had a career completion percentage of 58%. Yes, he did beat us when we had a defense that was probably worse than yours last year. Good for him but that doesnt make him a great QB.

I also think that it's funny that you get all worked up when Clemson fans talk about how we have dominated the series, but never fail to mention past when it makes you look good. What a joke!

Lastly, when people say that you play in the best football conference in America they are usually talking about the SEC West. The SEC East is not that great. Do you think it's a coincidence that USC's best 5 year span in their cherished football history was when Fl and Tn have been down? They have absolutely sucked the last few years. Also you all were talking the same crap about how Missouri couldn't compete in the SEC because they were used to playing in a weak conference. Years later when they have been waxing every team in the divisions azz, you start to brag on them. So hypocritical.

The SEC made Missouri a better team/program, just like they have A&M. Texas A&M has or is in the process of expanding their stadium to become the largest in the nation. That is the result of A&M joining the SEC. You are delusional if you don't think almost every SEC East team year in and year out, with the except of Vandy and Kentucky (and Kentucky is making great improvements ) could win the a she she almost every year.

Last edited:
Ok folks, this thread has gotten way off track from the intended OP. Posters are making personal attacks towards me and in a couple of instances even my family. I have in turn retaliated, causing the thread to become something of a name calling and insulting contest. A couple of the comments I made have been hijacked and taken out of context, again resulting in name calling, insults and contemptuous rudeness.

I WILL NO LONGER PARTICIPATE IN THE THREAD UNLESS IT DEALS WITH THE OP.

Continuing the name calling, personal attacks is something I don't want to participate in and is not within the guidelines of the FGF.

In fact, I may or may not even click on the thread again because I think all sides of the OP have been covered.

Thank you.

Every SEC East team minus Kentucky and Vandy? You can't actually believe that. No team in the SEC East has been better than Florida State since probably 2010.

Yet Dylan went into the other "death valley"...watched your players ride the short bus a few feet to the other side of the stadium, then proceeded to beat the snot out of clemsux...as a freshman, off the bench, first complete game, ever. But I understand why you wouldn't want to include him. haha. wow.
A freshman? Did he skip a year somewhere? I'm pretty sure he was a senior in Death Valley this year (the one where he was running for his life, much like Tajh in previous years).

Lol worked up huh? Quit putting words in my mouth. Your win streak was predicated on our coaching change. We signed 12 freaking people. Yall do deserve credit though. You had some great teams. However I believe that the tides have turned. Your recruiting isn't as good as the last few years and you won't have near as good of a team as the last few years.

Oh no. it's a different user name but the same "I think" and "I believe". loser. nobody believes your predictions or cares what you think.

So we only beat FL & TN because they were down, and then whopped up on clemsux 5 years in a row, what does that make clemsux?!? Hilarious!!

Last edited:

"I believe". When I see that you've typed that, I know the opposite is true. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT