ADVERTISEMENT

An honest question for all quempsum fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the death penalty had been handed down once or twice before SMU

4forcu, you are goofy as hell and dumb as a rock. The dp was implemented in 1985 for schools that had repeating recruiting violations. SMU did not receive the dp until something like 1987. Yes, the dp had been implemented before that but not for repeating offenses. Read the Criteria for the dp in the link below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_penalty_(NCAA)

Below is one excerpt from the article.

"The NCAA has always had the power to ban an institution from competing in a particular sport. However, in 1985, in response to rampant violations at several schools, the NCAA Council passed the "repeat violator" rule".

I wonder if Clemson was one of the schools referred to above?

Reactions: Cocky kebo57
I believe the only idiotic posts I have seen on here are about how you all will go 7-0 at home this year as well as Dylan Thompson being an elite QB because he went 1-1 against Clemson.
hey genious, do you want me to go over to your board and copy and paste all the idiotic things your fans post....i think not....if you want me to, just say yes....otherwise shutup

oh yeah, and does jblanken64 (obvious tater) actually talk or just "like" any posts negative toward carolina

Wait so I'm not allowed to have an opinion on a message board. the same ones calling me delusional are the one predicting that you all go 7 -0 at home. That is absolutely laughable. I would bet all the money in my bank account that that doesn't happen. What makes you think that you will smack us down this year? Because the same players on a god awful defense are a year older? Wow.

The D will be a lot improved, I'm a little worried about the O. But, when you look at last season as a whole the cocks lost 3 games that should have won. UT, UK and Misszo. But to be fair there is no way the cocks should have beaten UF. I think the D will be improved and I think they will beat Clemsux at WB. I don't think they will go 7-0 at home.

Calm down man and have a sense of humor. Everyone says that these are Carolina boards and to get off. Well it's pretty interesting when 75% of the threads are about Clemson!

It is pretty hilarious that you brag about how Clemson has a losing SEC schools and then you admit that the only SEC school we have a winning record against is YOU. The sad part is you are proud of it!

I have asked many times and I actually really want to know. What makes you think you all will be exponentially better this year than last? And do you really think that recruiting rankings don't matter?

Let me correct you about 75% of all posts are about Clemson. I just scanned the 1st page of posts and at a glance I saw 4/50 that had Clemson or something about Clemson in the title. And one of those was about the statue of Tillman being vandalized. Hello, that is like 8%.

Please come back Freddie !

I want to know the definition of "a man of means". What are the guidelines to be in that category? Also, wanted to know about your vacation that cost more than a home. Finally, I would like to know about your cousin's $500K ocean front vacation home.

Can you and the rest of the taters on this board not respect the man's request? I tell yo what he posts a lot of ST, why don't you go over there and call him out?
In fact, I may go over there myself and tell him what you are asking, and he might just come over here and verbally kick your backside.
Again, why don't you call him out over there. He said he might not click on this thread again due to sh$tty comments like you just made.
BTW, you said you were not a tater in a earlier post. but, you sure are not a SC fan, either.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be boasting too much about our (South Carolina's)football record in the SEC....we have a 99-160-5 overall record against our fellow SEC teams. We have fared much better against the ACC posting a 121-112-6 overall record. If you add the records up against both conferences, we still have a sub-.500 team during our football history.

Dude...Every team in the SEC has a rabid fan base that spends money to develop football programs. Every game is sold out and televised. The fans have their own TV network predominantly covering football. The conference had 1 million more fans attend football games last season than the Big 10 conference. It's tough to win but exciting and fun trying.

Clemson plays a bunch of midgets and is 2-10 against South Carolina and FSU the past 6 years. The only good permanent football teams on your schedule.

I want to know the definition of "a man of means". What are the guidelines to be in that category? Also, wanted to know about your vacation that cost more than a home. Finally, I would like to know about your cousin's $500K ocean front vacation home.

Just for your information. I when to small talk and told him you called him out, why don't you go over there and call him out, you chicken sh$t start a$$ talking tater fan, or if not a tater you are a Carolina hater.

Just for your information. I when to small talk and told him you called him out, why don't you go over there and call him out, you chicken sh$t start a$$ talking tater fan, or if not a tater you are a Carolina hater.
You are certainly a big man/child behind a keyboard! Why do you feel compelled to tattletale on anyone? As I told you before,not a tater and a loyal gamecock fan. Do me and all of us on this board a favor and try to correct your linguistics, it's quite embarrassing to read your blather.

You are certainly a big man/child behind a keyboard! Why do you feel compelled to tattletale on anyone? As I told you before,not a tater and a loyal gamecock fan. Do me and all of us on this board a favor and try to correct your linguistics, it's quite embarrassing to read your blather.

Same could be said about you being a big man/child like behind a keyboard. Talking about a poster that specifically said he was not going to discuss anymore mud slinging. If you are a Carolina fan, i never in all my days seen one call out another Carolina fan for taking bout his vacation.

Same could be said about you being a big man/child like behind a keyboard. Talking about a poster that specifically said he was not going to discuss anymore mud slinging. If you are a Carolina fan, i never in all my days seen one call out another Carolina fan for taking bout his vacation.

The gamecock forum is not for embellishing one's materialistic achievements; it's a sports forum and should be treated as such. This guy(FBC) was boasting about how wealthy(a man of means) he is, his vacation costing more than a posters home, and bragging about
about his cousin's $535K beach home(anyone in their right mind knows that any decent beach home in close proximity to the ocean costs way more than $535K , the property alone would be worth that). Now go back upstairs and tell mommy you're finished playing on the computer.

Last edited:

Wow, are you a Carolina fan, or an SEC fan? I've never seen fans brag about their conference so much. I guess that's what you have to do when you have nothing in your trophy case.

i like when my tigers and your cocks are both doing well. It gives notoriety to our game on a national level. Too bad your crappy recruiting along with the inevitable retirement of man tits is going to make you all slip back into mediocrity.

Then all we are going to hear is how good Tennessee and Florida have gotten. Lol!

And that guy is the worst. Who not only brags about how much money they have on a message board, but also calls everyone else poor.

He's like that crappy girlfriend that complains and talks shit, but the minute you open your mouth she says she's done with the argument and walks away.

The gamecock forum is not for embellishing one's materialistic achievements; it's a sports forum and should be treated as such. This guy(FBC) was boasting about how wealthy(a man of means) he is, his vacation costing more than a posters home, and bragging about
about his cousin's $500K oceanfront home(everyone in their right mind knows an oceanfront home costs way more than $500K , the property alone would be worth more than that). Now go back upstairs and tell mommy you're finished playing on the computer.

Listen you ignorant pos, he never said it was ocean front. He specially said it wasn't ocean front. Damn, man if you are going to talk about the man at least get your facts right.

And that guy is the worst. Who not only brags about how much money they have on a message board, but also calls everyone else poor.

He's like that crappy girlfriend that complains and talks shit, but the minute you open your mouth she says she's done with the argument and walks away.

I'll tell something, if he comes back you aren't going to want him back. And, if I'm not mistaken you are the one when he mentioned his vacation to have a good time in Myrtle Beach.

about his cousin's $500K oceanfront home(everyone in their right mind knows an oceanfront home costs way more than $500K , the property alone would be worth more than that). Now go back upstairs and tell mommy you're finished playing on the computer.

He was not embellishing his materialistic achievements, a couple of you dumb ass posters started making rude remarks to him and about him and that is when he said responded with the truth.

Wow, are you a Carolina fan, or an SEC fan? I've never seen fans brag about their conference so much. I guess that's what you have to do when you have nothing in your trophy case.

i like when my tigers and your cocks are both doing well. It gives notoriety to our game on a national level. Too bad your crappy recruiting along with the inevitable retirement of man tits is going to make you all slip back into mediocrity.

Then all we are going to hear is how good Tennessee and Florida have gotten. Lol!

Well, just what do you have in your trophy case? A tainted so called national championship in football and some old a she she conference trophies that together won't buy you a cup of coffee.

He was not embellishing his materialistic achievements, a couple of you dumb ass posters started making rude remarks to him and about him and that is when he said responded with the truth.
Evidently, you can't comprehend an obvious braggadocious statement when you read one. Speaking of a dumb a$$!

Last edited:
Listen you ignorant pos, he never said it was ocean front. He specially said it wasn't ocean front. Damn, man if you are going to talk about the man at least get your facts right.

Do you have to use an ad hominem to try and get your point across? Just another example of your level of intelligence. You sir, are an embarrassment
to the gamecock forum!

Well first, the op made fun of legal tiger's occupation calling him a shitty lawyer. And then he went to brag about his money and extravagant vacations.

The fact of the matter is you all have cheated too. just because you didn't win anything doesn't hide the fact that you have cheated in the past.

Why don't you talk about Auburns tainted title? Oh yeah, you won't because they are in the beloved sec

Do you have to use an ad hominem to try and get your point across? Just another example of your level of intelligence. You sir, are an embarrassment
to the gamecock forum!

You sir are an embarrassment to Gamecock fans. Calling other Gamecock fans out.

Well first, the op made fun of legal tiger's occupation calling him a shitty lawyer. And then he went to brag about his money and extravagant vacations.

The fact of the matter is you all have cheated too. just because you didn't win anything doesn't hide the fact that you have cheated in the past.

Why don't you talk about Auburns tainted title? Oh yeah, you won't because they are in the beloved sec

Prove to me that Auburn's NC is tainted?

Doesn't make a difference if I'm a gamecock, tiger, dawg, or bama fan; a braggart is a braggart. Just calling it like it is. Is FBC your daddy?

We all know who you are!!!! You came riding into town right after FBC busted your chops, Heyward1.

Doesn't make a difference if I'm a gamecock, tiger, dawg, or bama fan; a braggart is a braggart. Just calling it like it is. Is FBC your daddy?

Well, let me ask you the same question, what the hell is it to you if he is a braggart (as you call him). FBC has been a member of this board for years and I will bet you if you ask all the members of this board if he is known as a braggart, and the response will be a resounding NO.

Well, I tell you what pussy cat, why doesn't Clempson join the SEC and then come back and brag about how many trophies you have in your trophy case. Oh wait a minute I can count them up for you. Zero - 0

Well, let me ask you the same question, what the hell is it to you if he is a braggart (as you call him). FBC has been a member of this board for years and I will bet you if you ask all the members of this board if he is known as a braggart, and the response will be a resounding NO.

]

Being a long time member of this forum does not give FBC the right to spew his arrogant embellishing statements criticizing and putting down other posters just because they don't agree with him. FBC should have known there would be negative repercussions from his statements. Why are you fighting FBC's fight? Are you his designated spokesman? I would certainly hope you are not his spokesman based on your juvenile responses.

Last edited:
Oh really, we have 0 SEC championships? That makes us tied with you!! What a stupid statement.

I also think it's funny that many posters are butthurt over the fact that I'm giving the op a hard time because he was bragging about his luxuries. But then I'm getting called every name in the book when I have insulted nobody.

I tried to leave this thread with respect for all posters and respect for the FGF guidelines. But, NO there are two posters that continuously throw personal insults at me. And I'm not going to let them get away with saying things that are not true.

Last edited:

Let me take each point one by one.
A man of means (if someone has to explain it to you, it just shows how stupid you are).
I can live the rest of my life in financial comfort. Never having to work again in my life because I worked for a Fortune 250 company for 40 years and invested wisely. My wife can live the rest of her life in financial comfort and she has it in her genes to easily live another 30 years. We are not rich rich but we are very comfortable financially.

Point # 2
A tater fan on page 1 insulted me and attached me personally. Below is his post.

Tigershark1961 wrote
It burns a hole in your soul doesn't it? It has ruined your life hasn't it? That Clemson has a National Championship in football and USC doesn't consumes your life and renders you unable to function outside of that worldview. Funny.

And I replied

You are one crazy a$$ SOB if you think it has ruined my life. My wife and I are about to take a trip that probably costs more than your house, if you even own a house. Plus, as far as something driving someone crazy how about the last six football games, which quempsum won only one. And when is the last time quempsum won a national championship in any sport? Remember 2010 when USC send quempsum home from the CWS? I think that is driving you nuts and or crazy.

Tigershark1961 then replied
Well good Freddie, I'd hate for you to be obsessed about Clemson's football Natty or something. BTW, have a good time at Myrtle Beach.

I replied
Try the a three week trip and cruise to the Inside Passage.

Then all you taters fans hop on board about my so called bragging.
Here is phos1111
Wow, someone who comes on a free message board and brags about his fancy vacations.....what a douchebag! Let me guess, I bet your annual salary is 7 figures? Watch out for this guy.

Enjoy your weekend at myrtle beach staying at best western!

I replied
Yeah, sure thing go ask someone that knows me and ask them about my financial situation. And was I bragging, the poster that prompted this response made a very crude remark about something, I can't even remember and I just wanted to let him know I am a person of means.

Then personal attacks continue by phos1111

Yeah, this guy has the little mans syndrome big time. He is such a bad ass message board poster. He has to be to make up for all the times he got his head flushed in the toilet and got his ass kicked in high school.

I bet he is gonna have a great time in myrtle beach for his vacation staying at best western with his boyfriend.

I replied about personal attacks
Boy, you can tell I have really taken the flesh off of pbos1111, tigershark1961 and Shevlin77 to name but a few. They cannot engage in a simply debate about the faux '81 national champion in football bought and paid for by quempsum without throwing personal attacks and cannot present any actual factual information to the contrary.
I love it when I get to those low down tater scum. And there is nothing they can do about it except throw personal attacks. LMAO.

The personal attacks were started by quempsum fans and I retaliated, it's that plain and simple.

Point # 3
My cousin's beach house.

I had kind of forgotten that I had stayed at my cousin's beach house for several days, actually about two days, before this thread even started. I made the comment in reference about everyone telling me to have a good time in Myrtle Beach, that yes I did stay there but it was in my cousin's $535,000 beach house. And no I did not say it was on the ocean front, in fact it is two or three blocks from the beach but it is very nice.
BTW, I talked to my cousin Tuesday morning and he said he was putting the house up for sale, if you are interesting in buying it I will be happy to give you his phone # via personal e-mail.

Does the above answer your concerns?

Lol. Are you talking about me?

A little sensitive eh?

Yeah, I'm talking about you. And let me ask you a question why do you live on this board? I think you are obsessed with Gamecock envy. Another poster above proved your point to be incorrect about 75% of all post on GCC were about quempsum, it was actually something like 8% if my memory severs me correctly, that the poster counted on page 1.

Show me where I said, LegalTiger was a shitty lawyer! A poster did say that Legal Tiger was the best notary public he had ever used or something to that affect. And I replied to that comment with a LOL! That is not calling the man a shitty lawyer.

Yes, SC has cheated with the steroid thing in the late '80s but no USC fan is going around bragging about that situation, in fact I am totally embarrassed by the whole incident; unlike you quempsum fans bragging about your faux NC in football.

Prove to me that Auburn's NC is tainted. I have heard a number of tater posters say that it was tainted but I have not seen any proof those allegations are true.

Well I didn't count the post and calculate the percentages but when I first visited, the top 4 threads where about Clemson.

And really, I live here? Check how many posts I've made and when I joined. Believe me, there is not one thing I envy about you cocks.

Lastly, you have thrown out way more insults than I have including making fun of somebody's income. I just called you a douche for doing that. Cry me a river! It seems as though you post stuff on here and expect everyone to agree, and if they don't you cry about it

How can you read your previous post and not think, "man I sounded like a giant douche!"

All he said is "I bet it burns a hole in your soul" and you proceeded to call him a crazy sob and then brag about how much more money you have than him. You truly sound like the type of person I avoid and hope to never interact with

Oh really, we have 0 SEC championships? That makes us tied with you!! What a stupid statement.

I also think it's funny that many posters are butthurt over the fact that I'm giving the op a hard time because he was bragging about his luxuries. But then I'm getting called every name in the book when I have insulted nobody.

And I explained in a post to Heyward1, I mean Carpe Diem 66, how the comments started about my vacations, etc. The comments were stemmed as a result of personal attacks and insults from quempsum fans.

Well I didn't count the post and calculate the percentages but when I first visited, the top 4 threads where about Clemson.

And really, I live here? Check how many posts I've made and when I joined. Believe me, there is not one thing I envy about you cocks.

Lastly, you have thrown out way more insults than I have including making fun of somebody's income. I just called you a douche for doing that. Cry me a river! It seems as though you post stuff on here and expect everyone to agree, and if they don't you cry about it

How can you read your previous post and not think, "man I sounded like a giant douche!"

All he said is "I bet it burns a hole in your soul" and you proceeded to call him a crazy sob and then brag about how much more money you have than him. You truly sound like the type of person I avoid and hope to never interact with

As far as you living here all I know is that you are on this board every time I'm on the board.
Where have I made fun of someone's income. Tiger whatever his name is said that it was ruining my life because of the faux NC you guys have in your trophy case. And his comments were much more insulting, saying something that I could not live a normal life, blah blah blah and I simply responded by saying that yes, I could because my wife and I are going on a cruise to the Inside Passage. And yes, when someone attacks me out of the blue like tiger whatever his name is, yes I called him a crazy sob. But, come on now, Tigershark1961 message was a little more than you implied above.

Here is Tigershark1961 comment.
It burns a hole in your soul doesn't it? It has ruined your life hasn't it? That Clemson has a National Championship in football and USC doesn't consumes your life and renders you unable to function outside of that worldview. Funny.

It consumes my life and I am unable to function outside of that world view. And I was simply showing him by telling him that no that was not true, that my wife and I are going on a cruise to the Inside Passage. And the part about it costing more than his house was simply a slap by a rival fan, nothing personal was intended by that particular remark. BTW, have you ever been on taternet or the stinking apple and read the un-Godly comments about USC fans? My comment was very mild in comparison.

Then the rest of you tater fans had to start piling on about going to Myrtle Beach, insulting me, my cousin's beach house, etc. And I'm not one to put up with such crap, I'll tell you that right now.

Maybe it says I'm on here all the time because I don't close the webpage on my phone.

im pretty sure you're making fun of his income when you say that you are going on a vacation that costs more than his house, if he even owns a house.

Anyways, I'm not here to argue semantics. I was hoping to talk about football because I am incredibly excited for the season to start.

Peace out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT