ADVERTISEMENT

Andrew Harrison

PerchedOnRings

Oct 1, 2001
Classy. There is one thing wrong in the actual article. It says there was no reaction from the other players, but Aaron laughs after Andrew says it.

Slur

So, the "n-word" can be used as a derogatory term towards White guys? Makes sense to me.....
question.r191677.gif

Just imagine what a firestorm it would be if Kaminsky or Decker would've said that about a KY player. Liberal media is only skimming the surface of it so they don't appear too one sided. Had a white player said it, that's ALL they'd be talking about. It's the world we live in, God help us all!

Always a double standard with the liberal press (which is the large majority of the press today-all the major networks like ABC, CBS and NBC). Anything that mocks causes for whites, straights and Christians is tolerated and never reported as news. Anyone or anything that isn't 100% supportive of causes for non-whites, lgbt, and non-Christians especially Muslims will be be torn down and destroyed by the liberal press.

This post was edited on 4/5 12:06 PM by sclawman77

Originally posted by sclawman77:
Always a double standard with the liberal press (which is the large majority of the press today-all the major networks like ABC, CBS and NBC). Anything that mocks causes for whites, straights and Christians is tolerated and never reported as news. Anyone or anything that isn't 100% supportive of causes for non-whites, lgbt, and non-Christians especially Muslims will be be torn down and destroyed by the liberal press.

Easter Sunday and all a couple of self proclaimed Christians have on their mind is a black kid using a racial slur.

Originally posted by searooster:

Easter Sunday and all a couple of self proclaimed Christians have on their mind is a black kid using a racial slur.
No, they're merely… and correctly, in my mind, highlighting the BLATANT double standard that exits in this country and the media today….

Why does he simply get to apologize but the usc student got dismissed this past week for saying it?

What's getting lost in this story is there was an audible "f bomb" as well which is being ignored.

Originally posted by usc groupie:
all you white americans better wake up...........
Been awake. Too many of us have ventured very, very left. Afraid the cause is lost.

It's only a derogatory term when it is used by non-blacks to describe blacks. People are making to big a deal out of this. Cultural use of the word has changed significantly over the last 30 years. It is often used as a term of endearment by some. There are even white kids calling each other by the word.

I know as a 43 year old white male, I feel victimized and only wish America could hear my voice.

But we all know how bad us white guys have it.

Originally posted by Bongsummers:

I know as a 43 year old white male, I feel victimized and only wish America could hear my voice.

Ah yes, the 'ole "I can't be offended because I've never had it as bad as someone else" excuse. Time to let go of your white guilt. It's pathetic.

Originally posted by RickyRooster:

Ah yes, the 'ole "I can't be offended because I've never had it as bad as someone else" excuse. Time to let go of your white guilt. It's pathetic.
Yes, I wake up everyday and think, "How can I can unburden myself from what the pilgrims did to the Wampanoag?" Then I put in an old, worn-out copy of "Dances with Wolves" and gently weep.

No, Ricky, bless your little heart, I don't suffer from white man's guilt. Nor do I see myself as some sort of marginalized, trampled on victim. That perspective comes from my personal experience, not the media. The fact you can't make a distinction between the two, suggests a myopia that can only be cured by watching more Glenn Beck. Now get to it, son! You're the victim, don't let those people on NPR, or reality, tell you otherwise.

Yes, I wake up everyday and think, "How can I can unburden myself from what the pilgrims did to the Wampanoag?" Then I put in an old, worn-out copy of "Dances with Wolves" and gently weep.

No, Ricky, bless your little heart, I don't suffer from white man's guilt. Nor do I see myself as some sort of marginalized, trampled on victim. That perspective comes from my personal experience, not the media. The fact you can't make a distinction between the two, suggests a myopia that can only be cured by watching more Glenn Beck. Now get to it, son! You're the victim, don't let those people on NPR, or reality, tell you otherwise.
More excuses and a poor cover up, but keep holdin' on to it brother. Maybe you can start sending reparations? I'm sure you have a lot of "black friends" too.
rolleyes.r191677.gif
The double standard is as plain as the nose on your pimply face. Sorry you are too blind to see it.

Double standard, if that had been a person of other race, there would have been expelled from school.....liberal media will let this story die. Glad the thugs of Kentucky lost!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by basses:

Double standard, if that had been a person of other race, there would have been expelled from school.....liberal media will let this story die. Glad the thugs of Kentucky lost!!!!!!!!
"Thugs" lol. Using the "safe" racial slur to condemn someone for using the old school racial slur. Oh, the irony.

Originally posted by wentzel25:

"Thugs" lol. Using the "safe" racial slur to condemn someone for using the old school racial slur. Oh, the irony.
He threw the first punch, so if the shoe fits him then let him wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it the way you want it, but thug does not specify a racial slur

noun

a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer

He threw the first punch, so if the shoe fits him then let him wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it the way you want it, but thug does not specify a racial slur

noun

a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer
And he's none of those things, so obviously you weren't using the word literally. I don't know you personally, nor am I familiar with your posting history, but if you frequent message boards you know this word has taken on a racial connotation in recent years.

More excuses and a poor cover up, but keep holdin' on to it brother. Maybe you can start sending reparations? I'm sure you have a lot of "black friends" too.
rolleyes.r191677.gif
The double standard is as plain as the nose on your pimply face. Sorry you are too blind to see it.
I'm not sure where I offered an excuse, Ricky. Maybe it's in the same place as all your missing commas.

And I can't figure out why some of the posters on FGF - Ricky and Basses, I'm looking in your direction - don't just stick with NASCAR. Seems like it's more your speed, fellas.

rolleyes.r191677.gif
I'm not sure where I offered an excuse, Ricky. Maybe it's in the same place as all your missing commas.

And I can't figure out why some of the posters on FGF - Ricky and Basses, I'm looking in your direction - don't just stick with NASCAR. Seems like it's more your speed, fellas.
no place does it mention race under that word, can't help how the liberal media spins it.

rolleyes.r191677.gif

no place does it mention race under that word, can't help how the liberal media spins it.
... and the guy is not a violent criminal either. So enlighten us on exactly what you are saying.

rolleyes.r191677.gif

As a half black-half Latino male I'm not too interested in NASCAR, but thanks anyway.

I can't imagine the weight lifted from your shoulders knowing that you don't have to vote for Obama again. Whew!

"Term of endearment"? Wow. I guess things have really changed. In my house growing up the N word was worse than an F bomb. Way worse. So good thing I learned that lesson. I don't care how it's used I ain't saying it.

... and the guy is not a violent criminal either. So enlighten us on exactly what you are saying.
No self-respecting black man uses the word "n*ggas" in any form, much less any other person of color. None of my closest friends, family, or co-workers use that word. Is he a "thug"? Probably not. More like ignorant and uncultivated.

No self-respecting black man uses the word "n*ggas" in any form, much less any other person of color. None of my closest friends, family, or co-workers use that word. Is he a "thug"? Probably not. More like ignorant and uncultivated.
Apparently you do not know too many blacks or god forbid let me be PC " African Americans" as the case may be.

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of insecure old white guys, standing around in their powdered wigs and silk stockings, blaming all their personal deficiencies on minorities, women and the "liberal press". You know what, if you're too insecure to compete in a diverse, multicultural society, maybe you should work on a little self improvement instead of blaming others for all that's wrong in your life. A good start would be turning off the whiny fruitcakes on Fox News and maybe developing some original thoughts for a change.

Originally posted by Carolina Cat:

Apparently you do not know too many blacks or god forbid let me be PC " African Americans" as the case may be.
Apparently you missed the part about "self-respecting". And you can say "black" - I am American. My father, who is a large black man, let me know early on that he would slap the taste out of my mouth if I ever uttered that word, whether I meant it as endearing or not. The black folk I tend to associate myself with don't use that type of language. My father's side of the family grew up dirt poor in the slums of southern Florida, and eventually worked themselves out of poverty. They don't care to go back to the ghetto, and certainly don't refer to themselves as "n*ggas".

rolleyes.r191677.gif

53750020.jpg

See through you we do....
Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of insecure old white guys, standing around in their powdered wigs and silk stockings, blaming all their personal deficiencies on minorities, women and the "liberal press". You know what, if you're too insecure to compete in a diverse, multicultural society, maybe you should work on a little self improvement instead of blaming others for all that's wrong in your life. A good start would be turning off the whiny fruitcakes on Fox News and maybe developing some original thoughts for a change.
Its Bush's fault right? Amiright?

master-yoda_o_1913061.jpg

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of insecure old white liberals, who think they know what's right for everyone, and how the poor 'ole minorities need a big helping hand.That's funny, as a mixed raced American I am truly dumbfounded by the amount of minorities duped by this liberal propaganda , that somehow Obama, Sharpton, and Jackson are our saviors and are going to lead us all to the promised land. Original thoughts? Yeah, I got 'em, and I'm doing everything possible to put the word out that liberals are doing nothing to help the minorities of this great country, they are only keeping us down. My mother and her family immigrated to this country from Brasil, and they worked hard for what they have. And that's the problem, too many folks like you want to blame everyone but yourself for the oppression of minorities. You can help us by getting the hell out of our way and quit with the handouts.

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of insecure old white liberals, who think they know what's right for everyone, and how the poor 'ole minorities need a big helping hand.That's funny, as a mixed raced American I am truly dumbfounded by the amount of minorities duped by this liberal propaganda , that somehow Obama, Sharpton, and Jackson are our saviors and are going to lead us all to the promised land. Original thoughts? Yeah, I got 'em, and I'm doing everything possible to put the word out that liberals are doing nothing to help the minorities of this great country, they are only keeping us down. My mother and her family immigrated to this country from Brasil, and they worked hard for what they have. And that's the problem, too many folks like you want to blame everyone but yourself for the oppression of minorities. You can help us by getting the hell out of our way and quit with the handouts.

per Bill O'Reilly, Fox Network. Thanks for reinforcing my point. And let me remind you, the overwhelming majority of citizens in the country are descendants of immigrants to North America. Doesn't give you some "special" perspective.
This post was edited on 4/6 5:28 PM by searooster

You're so right, senor rickygallo. Hopefully, president Cruz will bring back some of the magic of the 2000's.

bush administration begins with a massive terrorist attack and ends with the country falling off an economic cliff. *magic*

oh right, the former is Clinton's fault and the latter is on Obama. Sorry, I fixed it.

per Bill O'Reilly, Fox Network. Thanks for reinforcing my point. And let me remind you, the overwhelming majority of citizens in the country are descendants of immigrants to North America. Doesn't give you some "special" perspective.

This post was edited on 4/6 5:28 PM by searooster
Wow, so you emboldened your own text where I changed "guys" to "liberals", and throw around O'Reilly and FOX? You really are as dense as I had imagined. Is that really all ya got? And yes, it does give me a "special" perspective. I get to see first hand the folks in my community that I grew up in, YOU KNOW, the "minorities" you are so concerned with. I see how the constant false hopes and broken promises by liberals has completely undermined their dreams for a prosperous life. There is a time and place for help and compassion. There is NO PLACE for enabling.

You guys lost me when the tired old phrase "liberal media" was brought up.
Aaron and Andrew = Beavis & Butt Head

Too funny. the guy that laments all this talk about race can't stop bringing up his race. Then he ultimately decides it's the white man's fault after all.

you tell'em, Ricky. What's next? A discussion about America's permissive immigration policy?

You're so right, senor rickygallo. Hopefully, president Cruz will bring back some of the magic of the 2000's.

bush administration begins with a massive terrorist attack and ends with the country falling off an economic cliff. *magic*

oh right, the former is Clinton's fault and the latter is on Obama. Sorry, I fixed it.
At least you are on the right path realizing that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT