ADVERTISEMENT

Another Florida State QB in trouble and it involves a woman

What a POS! A man should never put his hands on a woman, and in this instance it was a total wuss move on his part. Who does this guy think he is?

Johnson has retained Jose Bias as his attorney. My gosh, what is to defend in this situation.

At Clemmons you can throw a woman down the stairs then represent your school at ACC media day.

Seriously.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
hes got an attorney to try and give him less jail time, cuz thats where hes going or at least should be

Makes you wonder if it wasn't on video and he was their starter what would happen? How hard would the local police investigate? How quick would the fans blame it on the young lady that got punched?

Makes you wonder if it wasn't on video and he was their starter what would happen? How hard would the local police investigate? How quick would the fans blame it on the young lady that got punched?

Exactly. Luckily this video wasn't deleted unlike one on a certain players cell phone a couple of years ago. Also, FSU and JImbo did not kick him out til after this became a national story. He was just "suspended". Just reinforces what I think about him. Sleaze bag.

It's fitting that his final college choices were FSU & the Taters..

Maybe he'll end up at his second choice. I mean, it makes all kinds of sense;

>Taters embrace women-beaters.

>He can transfer, sit a year, and then be ready to take over after DW -- bestest QB in the ultraverse -- wins the Heisman in his Junior year and goes pro.

That, or he goes to Aub.

One question that wasn't posed in any article I have seen is.... Why is a freshman beating up a girl who is in front of him while he is trying to order a drink at a bar. Perhaps the surveillance camera can be used to see if he was being served alcholol. Considering how Jameis spilled the beans on the freebees that FSU football players were getting in the local grocery stores, perhaps the local bars are also handing out free booze to players regardless of date of birth. Improper benefit?

I am really surprised that the bar even let the surveillance tape out to anyone as corrupt as that college town is.

Did you notice that She's got her fist balled up, he's holding her arms, and then she got in a punch first...wrong to do that, but still, a guy just does not punch a girl. She would have been on the ground if she hadn't been able to be on the ground. Some people are toxic and doesn't seem to know where to draw the line.

Did you notice that She's got her fist balled up, he's holding her arms, and then she got in a punch first...wrong to do that, but still, a guy just does not punch a girl. She would have been on the ground if she hadn't been able to be on the ground. Some people are toxic and doesn't seem to know where to draw the line.

I saw that, too, where she had her fist balled up first. But, I wonder what provoked her to do that? I think something happened prior to that and may explain the whole incident. I wonder if he grabbed her backside before the altercation?

Reactions: decock
Clempzin bound, without a doubt. Dabo will brag about his arm motion!

Kinda funny to, the high dollar lawyer said his parents want him to learn and grow from this experience. I'm guessing they're the same parents that had 18 years to teach him while he grew up, but since they couldn't they want a high end lawyer to do it for him!

Why was this punk kid fighting a girl to get a non acholoic drink. Now it's racial slurs. Smh.

Why was this punk kid fighting a girl to get a non acholoic drink. Now it's racial slurs. Smh.

Who said it was non-alcoholic?

No one knew it happened until the video was released. I thinks it's sad that no one would tell her or the cops who the guy was, and let em go pick him up the night of the incident.

But we are talking about FSU

At Clemmons you can throw a woman down the stairs then represent your school at ACC media day.

Seriously.
Thinking the same thing - at Clemson there's NO consequence for throwing a woman down stairs, but I've noticed they're blasting FSU for hitting a woman. BOTH are terribly wrong but Clemson should stay quiet about this subject imo!!

Make no mistake about it, there are two (and only two) reasons this guy was kicked off the team.
#1: It was caught on video
#2: Everett Golson
If either one of these two didn't happen to FSU, Jimbo would be benching him for a quarter and moving on.

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT