ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else's GC join date incorrect, small point, but I would like to get

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
all the credit possible for being a member of this board. LOL

Seriously, I joined sometime before 9/11/2001 and my new joined date is listed as Jul 19,2002. I know I joined before 9/11/2001 because I made several post that day. Shoe, use to post the 9/11/2001 thread on the anniversary of 9/11/2001 and I had several post in that thread, so I had to at least be a member prior to 9/11/2001.

So, GC lets get it right or feel the sequences. Just kidding.

I know what you mean...I have been a member of this group since long before it was even FGF...Back in the days of the Bailey board and even before on the news feed where everything was an email; yet it shows me joining in 2003...LOL. The "charter member" group (and I know you are one of them) should get some recognition for being here since the beginning.

My handle lists me as joinin on January 6th, 2004 but that must be the time in which the format was switched from the original board. I joined in either late '99 or the first few days of 2000 as Gamecock77. However, when the original fgf was changed (I guess that is when it joined rivals maybe) I couldn't keep my handle for some reason. So I lost all my posts from my original Gamecock77 handle.

My handle lists me as joinin on January 6th, 2004 but that must be the time in which the format was switched from the original board. I joined in either late '99 or the first few days of 2000 as Gamecock77. However, when the original fgf was changed (I guess that is when it joined rivals maybe) I couldn't keep my handle for some reason. So I lost all my posts from my original Gamecock77 handle.

Yes, I remember you as Gamecock77...Wondered what happened to you...guess now I know!

Seems like I remember when you posted as Gamecock77

The same thing happened to me at that time. I was Gamecock23 before the switch.

Seriously, I joined sometime before 9/11/2001 and my new joined date is listed as Jul 19,2002. I know I joined before 9/11/2001 because I made several post that day. Shoe, use to post the 9/11/2001 thread on the anniversary of 9/11/2001 and I had several post in that thread, so I had to at least be a member prior to 9/11/2001.

not sure, fuempsum

if you "had several post"...

you really had several posts

go cocks!

Yea mine is wrong too. I was on here at least in 99. Then again I don't think I have 9500 posts either. But I am a proud "well known member" That sounds dirty but maybe it's just me. Ha

Mine too Freddie it says I joined in 06 I know I joined in 02, but I switched my screen name and credit card # so that might be why for me.

i was here from the very start. and the board before that. and the board before that. i did change my name to spinrbait from striperf at one time. regardless, i used to would care more about it being accurate than i do now. even the date the board shows now, just makes me feel old. :)

ADVERTISEMENT