ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone seen our friend decock? I haven't seen her post in a gazillion

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
years. I always enjoyed her posts, she is a die hard Carolina fan and I miss her.

Last edited:
Here I am Freddie...thanks for asking!! The end of the school year is kicking my fanny, so I haven't had time to get on here in a while...not the most stellar of years for our Gamecocks, sadly. Hope things perk up in the fall. Also hope that I am actually posting here. While I was gone, they changed the whole format. Eeekk!!

Here I am Freddie...thanks for asking!! The end of the school year is kicking my fanny, so I haven't had time to get on here in a while...not the most stellar of years for our Gamecocks, sadly. Hope things perk up in the fall. Also hope that I am actually posting here. While I was gone, they changed the whole format. Eeekk!!

Well, welcome back, decock!
And Eeekk!! Is right. they had to go to the Upstate sheep grazing lands to find the typesetter for the new format, light gray. everyone just loathes it!

Well, welcome back, decock!
And Eeekk!! Is right. they had to go to the Upstate sheep grazing lands to find the typesetter for the new format, light gray. everyone just loathes it!

What's bad, as time goes by, people will get use to it, regardless how bad it is... Makes you forget how good we had it in the past... Like our baseball program...

Great to see you back. And like I said, I always enjoyed your post. No, it had been so long since I last remember you posting I was just hoping all was well with you and your family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT