ADVERTISEMENT

Bobo

I’m with you. Want to whip him. I bet he wants to whip us as well. Glad we got them at home. We better be prepared to score 30 pts or more to win. It will be tough.

We care more about Bobo than Bobo cares about us. That I am sure of.
Yeah. I’m sure he could care less if he beats us or not. I’m sure he’s not using every single thing he knows about our team to his advantage. I’m sure he’s not scheming against our defense and looking to score as many points as possible.

Odds are not good to beat them but if we did, it would be two in a row.

How about 2 of 3 wins against those stinking tiggers?

Yeah. I’m sure he could care less if he beats us or not. I’m sure he’s not using every single thing he knows about our team to his advantage. I’m sure he’s not scheming against our defense and looking to score as many points as possible.
That’s any coach. But we care more about him than he cares about us. He was here for one year. A Covid year at that. He’s been a part of bigger programs and games. This is just another game for him. Maybe a little more but that’s it. We definitely care more about him than he does us. Anyone pretending otherwise is like the punk at the bar that picks a fight with the celebrity that walked in. You just want beef. Bobo just wants to get a win and turn his attention to the Iron Bowl.

That’s any coach. But we care more about him than he cares about us. He was here for one year. A Covid year at that. He’s been a part of bigger programs and games. This is just another game for him. Maybe a little more but that’s it. We definitely care more about him than he does us. Anyone pretending otherwise is like the punk at the bar that picks a fight with the celebrity that walked in. You just want beef. Bobo just wants to get a win and turn his attention to the Iron Bowl.
Wtf? Maybe he cares. Maybe he doesn’t. You have no idea what you are talking about. None. Do you talk to the man on a regular basis? Can you read his mind? Do you have access to a diary of his?

I’d like to beat Auburn and rub it in his face at the same time, but you’re making way too much out of this. It’s no big deal. It’s just message board bull$hit.

Reactions: mikeypen
Wtf? Maybe he cares. Maybe he doesn’t. You have no idea what you are talking about. None. Do you talk to the man on a regular basis? Can you read his mind? Do you have access to a diary of his?

I’d like to beat Auburn and rub it in his face at the same time, but you’re making way too much out of this. It’s no big deal. It’s just message board bull$hit.
I’m the one making too much of it?

We care more about Bobo than Bobo cares about us. That I am sure of.
Exactly.
Fans being fans, relate to their own allegiances. For the coaches it is a job, they were once employed at one school, now they are employed at another. Most Position coaches and coordinators move frequently, and sometimes are re-employed at a former school
Holding on to grievances would be self defeating.

He did us pretty dirty by saying he would stay then waiting to get another offer... or even using what he was offered here to get a better deal at Auburn. I never appreciated his insistence that his guy from CSU was QB1, his experience would have helped Beamer and this team.

He did us pretty dirty by saying he would stay then waiting to get another offer... or even using what he was offered here to get a better deal at Auburn. I never appreciated his insistence that his guy from CSU was QB1, his experience would have helped Beamer and this team.
Not really....he only makes $100,000 more at Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT