ADVERTISEMENT

Boy they suck you in with a great performance vs UF

hobcawcreekcock

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2000
Mt Pleasant SC
and then send you crashing back to earth by looking like shit vs a pretty bad Missouri team.

SSDD - Day
SSDW - Week
SSDM - Month
SSDY - Year
SSDD - Decade
SSDC - Century

At 64,years old I’ve seen this movie more times than I care to recall. Have a chance to really make a statement and can’t even run the ball on a defense allowing 270 yards rushing a GAME. We had less than 60 yards rushing. Defense couldn’t stop, nor slow down, the one guy they all knew would be the one guy we had to stop to win this game. Failure on all sides.

Reverted back to terrible blocking, tackling, costly penalties, etc. It’s just so disheartening to watch this year after year after year after decade after decade...

See you next Saturday in WB. Who knows which team or coaches show up wearing garnet and black.

We should change our mascot to the ‘fighting weathermen’ instead of Gamecocks because weathermen are about as consistently all over the place in predictions and bad results as we are, and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!!!

Finally, after each loss, Beamer states he wants a sellout crowd, blah, blah, blah for the next home game. He had an excellent chance to have that vs Auburn, HOWEVER his team reverted back to what we have been all but two games in 2021, which is pretty bad...it likely won’t be close to a sellout now.

Heading to the liquor store this coming week to buy me some more Gamecock football ‘survivor kit’ Jack Daniels. I’ll have my ‘kit’ next Saturday to help me through my low expectations...it’s easier to expect bad and be right, than to have high hopes, and have them washed away by one of our teams, pick a men’s sport, any of them...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News