ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Bennett vs. Harold Green

Rixon Lane

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2014
On our next "Matchup Monday" we'll break down which former Gamecock tailback was better. You don't have to wait until then. Start the debate now...Bennett or Green?

Very, VERY tough call. Green played on better teams, & in this mans opinion, was slightly more talented. Bennett had more signature Gamecock moments & didn't have the key, inopportune fumbles Green had.

In a VERY close call....Brandon Bennett.

Tough, TOUGH call on this one.

Bennett was solid, but I would have to go with Green. Green was more talented. He ran for over 4,000 yards in the NFL.

Reactions: PersonallyFowl
Green totally dominated in the Shrine bowl, was drafted in the 2nd round in the NFL and was a very good runner for the cocks. Bennett was a good runner, was undrafted but played in the NFL. I honestly don't remember if he played in the Shrine bowl. I would have to give this one to Green.

On our next "Matchup Monday" we'll break down which former Gamecock tailback was better. You don't have to wait until then. Start the debate now...Bennett or Green?
Gotta go with Harold Green on this one. He was a really talented player and even broke the 1000 yd season barrier in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT