ADVERTISEMENT

Dabdumb caught in another lie to recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedgandb3334

Aug 31, 2013
Gulf Shores, Alabama
https://rivals.yahoo.com/southcarolina/football/recruiting/player-D.J.-Jones-158434

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20150724/PSPORTS02/150729842/-1/PSPORTS

“They have a very stable coaching staff and they've never offered a JUCO player so I would never have to worry about a JUCO player coming in and replacing me. And they are in the ACC, one of the higher conferences. And they develop a lot of defensive linemen too.”
Never offered a JUCO? Who's lieing? The player or the coach?
Clemson has had JUCOs, but it has been a while. Most JUCOS (in football) can't get into Clemson because of the required credits needed to transfer in. What Dabo said may be true as far as since he has been HC.

Clemson has had JUCOs, but it has been a while. Most JUCOS (in football) can't get into Clemson because of the required credits needed to transfer in. What Dabo said may be true as far as since he has been HC.

It is true that Coach Swinney has not brought in any JUCOS. It's been 10 or more years (I think) since we had a couple and I do not recall ever having had one that was more than a backup. Clemson added some majors last year to try to help get some into school if the need arises.

I doubt Dabo said "offered" as I think Clemson offered Marquavius Lewis last year.

It is true that Coach Swinney has not brought in any JUCOS. It's been 10 or more years (I think) since we had a couple and I do not recall ever having had one that was more than a backup. Clemson added some majors last year to try to help get some into school if the need arises.

I doubt Dabo said "offered" as I think Clemson offered Marquavius Lewis last year.

Counselor, WADR, but I find it odd that you basically disappeared from posting here on fgf until this past November. Now all of a sudden you find it appealing (and yes, that is the proper word for your posts here for the last 7 1/2 months) to post here again (finally) all in defense of Dabo in company.

Point being that it's amazing how yourself, 4for and Esso, etc., were basically gone for 4 years (y'all departed after the 2010 season, and then all but disappeared after 2011), but now are back here again more so than quite a few of us regulars here on FGF.

You know I like and respect you Counselor, you know I do. But frankly, the way this board has flowed in the last few months in particular will dictate it's place/importance in the long run - especially so that now there are other more appealing options to us actual Gamecock Fans and alumni.

Just sayin' Counselor, just sayin'.

Peace out, and I wish you well,

A_N
a/k/a Gaimcock

https://rivals.yahoo.com/southcarolina/football/recruiting/player-D.J.-Jones-158434

“They have a very stable coaching staff and they've never offered a JUCO player so I would never have to worry about a JUCO player coming in and replacing me. And they are in the ACC, one of the higher conferences. And they develop a lot of defensive linemen too.”
JUCOs can't get into Clemson, and Dabo's "we" means "me and my staff." It's been a long, long time since a JUCO played at CU. Nothing to see here.

Coach Swinney my Azz. He is no coach. Just call him Dabo or DUMbo. Or mamas boy. Or goat boy

That may be a lie but yall beating out gardner webb and coastal for a recruit today is not
The fact that they took this kid when the recruiting season is very early in says something. If you think a paper pushing recruiting site can look at every kid and make an evaluation then you are as stupid as you come off. If they took him it wasn't because there weren't better rated kids available. It's because the better rated kids weren't better. Now crawl back under that rock you crawled out from under and have a good day.....

Some people read what they want to read. The kid very clearly states that the coaches told him they've never offered a JUCO player. In the link I've provided it very clearly shows they're coaches offered DJ Jones just last year. I never said anything about how many JUCOS have played for Clemsux. Geesh I have to spell it out for some of you.

Reactions: funktavious
The ACC is good conference for kids who don't like to compete for their position. He should fit in good with Dabo.

Some people read what they want to read. The kid very clearly states that the coaches told him they've never offered a JUCO player. In the link I've provided it very clearly shows they're coaches offered DJ Jones just last year. I never said anything about how many JUCOS have played for Clemsux. Geesh I have to spell it out for some of you.

Remember, they're clemmy fans. You don't have to spell it out. Just say it reeeeeeeeal slow.

Reactions: Bleedgandb3334
JUCOs can't get into Clemson, and Dabo's "we" means "me and my staff." It's been a long, long time since a JUCO played at CU. Nothing to see here.
There haven't been any playing there but that doesn't mean they haven't offered. The link provided by the OP clearly shows that Clemson offered DJ Jones last season. Spin it how you want, Clemson has offered JUCO players. Either the player was lying or Clemson coaches lied to him. Those are the only 2 reasonable conclusions from the information given.

Counselor, WADR, but I find it odd that you basically disappeared from posting here on fgf until this past November. Now all of a sudden you find it appealing (and yes, that is the proper word for your posts here for the last 7 1/2 months) to post here again (finally) all in defense of Dabo in company.

Point being that it's amazing how yourself, 4for and Esso, etc., were basically gone for 4 years (y'all departed after the 2010 season, and then all but disappeared after 2011), but now are back here again more so than quite a few of us regulars here on FGF.

You know I like and respect you Counselor, you know I do. But frankly, the way this board has flowed in the last few months in particular will dictate it's place/importance in the long run - especially so that now there are other more appealing options to us actual Gamecock Fans and alumni.

Just sayin' Counselor, just sayin'.

Peace out, and I wish you well,

A_N
a/k/a Gaimcock

WADR, don't call it a comeback, cuz I been here for years...

Reactions: gpcocks

Not to rain on a good story , but Dabo has said many times that he wished that he could take a Juco to fill gaps when needed. He has also said that they were working with the administration to make it easier to get juco transfers in. It has not been a policy (there have been exceptions in baseball and other sports where the academics could pass NCAA "muster".

http://www.tigernet.com/update/coach/New-majors-added-Clemson-recruit-JUCO-players-15152

The administration at Clemson has not allowed it on the football program for many years. There have been juco baseball players accepted. Here are links that support this. There are many more.

BTW , related to the player in your attached link says "they have never offered a Juco" . He doesn't even say that a coach said that.

It is not much of a leap to look at the fact that Clemson has not signed a Juco football player and the fact that it is well documented that Clemson *admin) does not want recruits in football.

Hey, haters gonna hate, so have at it, but seems more like sour grapes to this tater.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/Dabo-Swinney-signing-JUCO-players-7716

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...recruiting-JUCO-junior-college-defense-policy

There are plenty of stories about this topic, just google Clemson Football and JUCO transfers

Sorry man. Honestly that post/point was based on the fact that this board has plummeted in the last few months - not at all at you personally. Heck, I even referenced you in another thread that I initiated. I would link it here for ya but can't on this iPhone.

Nothing personal my friend, nothing at all.

HAIW,

A_N

Reactions: LegalTiger

I was banned, and I a, still not sure why. I assumed I deserved it, but have been posting here for many years. I am not sure what , in particular, I do to get under your skin. Well, other than being a Clemson guy.
it is easy to flame a poster that is blacklisted , because they obviously can't respond. But as for hiding when yall were winning , as for me I was not allowed on here to take my beat downs. I like give and take on a board myself.

Reactions: IrmoRed
Their coaching staff is not that stable either. Chad Morris left after last year and most expect Venables to leave at the first good chance, probably after this season.

Where do u honestly think the recruit came up with that then? Are you saying he just made it up without any coach telling him that? Is that what you're saying? You can't have it both ways, either the recruit is lieing or Dabdumb is. The only common link is always Dabdumb.
Not to rain on a good story , but Dabo has said many times that he wished that he could take a Juco to fill gaps when needed. He has also said that they were working with the administration to make it easier to get juco transfers in. It has not been a policy (there have been exceptions in baseball and other sports where the academics could pass NCAA "muster".

http://www.tigernet.com/update/coach/New-majors-added-Clemson-recruit-JUCO-players-15152

The administration at Clemson has not allowed it on the football program for many years. There have been juco baseball players accepted. Here are links that support this. There are many more.

BTW , related to the player in your attached link says "they have never offered a Juco" . He doesn't even say that a coach said that.

It is not much of a leap to look at the fact that Clemson has not signed a Juco football player and the fact that it is well documented that Clemson *admin) does not want recruits in football.

Hey, haters gonna hate, so have at it, but seems more like sour grapes to this tater.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/Dabo-Swinney-signing-JUCO-players-7716

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...recruiting-JUCO-junior-college-defense-policy

There are plenty of stories about this topic, just google Clemson Football and JUCO transfers

There haven't been any playing there but that doesn't mean they haven't offered. The link provided by the OP clearly shows that Clemson offered DJ Jones last season. Spin it how you want, Clemson has offered JUCO players. Either the player was lying or Clemson coaches lied to him. Those are the only 2 reasonable conclusions from the information given.

Exactly. THIS.

Sorry man. Honestly that post/point was based on the fact that this board has plummeted in the last few months - not at all at you personally. Heck, I even referenced you in another thread that I initiated. I would link it here for ya but can't on this iPhone.

Nothing personal my friend, nothing at all.

HAIW,

A_N

No offense taken, the LL Cool J homage just seemed appropriate.

Take care

. I am not sure what , in particular, I do to get under your skin.

You don't. Hail, I (amongst others) actually enjoy STS with you - same with Legal and 4for.

Peace. HAIW out in Arizona - how's that ocean front property out there anyway??!! :cool:

You might infer from what he says that he's not worried about giving it his best because no JUCO would replace him so he can be as slack as he wants. No competition means no incentive to play your best..

Where do u honestly think the recruit came up with that then? Are you saying he just made it up without any coach telling him that? Is that what you're saying? You can't have it both ways, either the recruit is lieing or Dabdumb is. The only common link is always Dabdumb.

Just google it and you would assume the same thing. Kids point is valid, he isnt going to lose his slot to a juco.

What would make him Google it? Why would he even think about it? Because Dabdumb told him that. This isn't hard, but I guess it is for you.

Oh, I don't know...maybe a kid is making the most important decision of his life to date? He is being offered by everyone that he has considered, He spends as much time on computers and social media as any other teenager?

Just take a look at what he said in the original OP post? Man you are reaching. This subject has been talked about since 2012. Dabo has consistently said that he wished he could get juco kids in at Clemson. It's been headline news several times, Why would Dabo all of a sudden say Clemson has never offered a juco? The whole supposition is just dumb.

While I don't believe Dabo has resorted to paying players yet, he is making a living bending the truth and having those cozy ACC schedules, however, some of the ACC programs have superior coaches to Seinney now and just as much resources and it will become harder for the Taters to just show up and win and then brag about it all the next week as if it were the national championship.

Oh, I don't know...maybe a kid is making the most important decision of his life to date? He is being offered by everyone that he has considered, He spends as much time on computers and social media as any other teenager?

Just take a look at what he said in the original OP post? Man you are reaching. This subject has been talked about since 2012. Dabo has consistently said that he wished he could get juco kids in at Clemson. It's been headline news several times, Why would Dabo all of a sudden say Clemson has never offered a juco? The whole supposition is just dumb.
So you are calling the kid a liar. Ok, gotcha!.

There's no debating the facts that are staring you straight in the face. You can theorize all you want. I provided two links. If you want to ignore the facts and say "I'm reaching", then so be it. Either the kid is lieing or Dabdumb is. The common link is always Dabdumb. Im done arguing with you. The facts are the facts.

So you are calling the kid a liar. Ok, gotcha!.

No I am not calling him a liar, at all The kid didn't say that Dabo told him Clemson hasn't offered jucos. You are reading what you "want the kid to say" not what he said. Try again.

No I am not calling him a liar, at all The kid didn't say that Dabo told him Clemson hasn't offered jucos. You are reading what you "want the kid to say" not what he said. Try again.

and I quote, "They have a very stable coaching staff and they've never offered a JUCO player so I would never have to worry about a JUCO player coming in and replacing me."

So, on the flip side, I bet you are pretty pissed about Spurrier lying to that recruit about being with the program "six more years"?

Every coach lies.

If you don't think so, I've got some beach front property in Florida I would love to see you.

and I quote, "They have a very stable coaching staff and they've never offered a JUCO player so I would never have to worry about a JUCO player coming in and replacing me."

You , last try to get you to see the facts, exactly where does your cut and paste say Dabo said any of that? Just curious what you are smoking ? Dabo is on record arguing about how difficult the admin makes it for him to recruit Jucis ... You are probably the only guy that is here that believes you have a "gotcha" it is plum silly . There is plenty more do gig Dabo on, this is just dumb . It doesn't even imply he said it .

So, on the flip side, I bet you are pretty pissed about Spurrier lying to that recruit about being with the program "six more years"?

Every coach lies.

If you don't think so, I've got some beach front property in Florida I would love to see you.
Are you mental? Is this property at a cheap discount? I would love to take it off of your hands. I live 30 minutes from Pensacola? Destin about an hour and a half. Is it near there?

Are you mental? Is this property at a cheap discount? I would love to take it off of your hands. I live 30 minutes from Pensacola? Destin about an hour and a half. Is it near there?
maybe his property is right in the middle of the state....lol....but yeah, i think arizona would have sounded better

Every coach lies.

maybe his property is right in the middle of the state....lol....but yeah, i think arizona would have sounded better
His whole argument is flawed. A: Spurrier said if he committed that day, he would stay as coach 6 more years. B: if the QB had committed Spurrier would only be a liar if he retired before the 6 years are up. So, no he didn't lie at all. It's amazing how many people on here have the intelligence of a third grader. Mostly the inbreds, but some of our own too.

I was banned, and I a, still not sure why. I assumed I deserved it, but have been posting here for many years. I am not sure what , in particular, I do to get under your skin. Well, other than being a Clemson guy.
it is easy to flame a poster that is blacklisted , because they obviously can't respond. But as for hiding when yall were winning , as for me I was not allowed on here to take my beat downs. I like give and take on a board myself.
Our board should only allow blacklisted Clemson people back on this board when the Clemson board allows a Gamecock back on theirs. That way you guys would never get back on this board..

Reactions: OldFlaCock
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT