ADVERTISEMENT

DE Jordan Smith commits to USC

Great news! Jordan had offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, FSU, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, UT, Ohio State and more. He's obviously very talented and I'm glad he made the smart move and decided to be a Gamecock! Welcome aboard!

Not so fast... We haven't heard from the peanut gallery on their thoughts....

Nice pickup!
i will save them time, just select the letter that matches your rant.........

a. 6/6 220 DE.............we will never win with players like that!!!
b. 3 star DE................we will never win with players like that!!!
c. His last name is Smith........we will never win with players like that!!!
d. it doesn't matter...........we will never win!

Sounds like a good player with a lot of upside. wekcome aboard

He is a four star by all other services. McIlwain is a four star in all other services also. What's up with Rivals?

Reactions: Tigerof66
DAMN! Only THREE STARS!!! Plus, ONLY ten SEC teams made an offer AND he's too SHORT - only 6'6"!!! GAWD! HELP us!

We gotta do better'n this.

Great news! Jordan had offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, FSU, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss, UT, Ohio State and more. He's obviously very talented and I'm glad he made the smart move and decided to be a Gamecock! Welcome aboard!
What would all those big name schools want with a kid who is just a 3* ? They only want 5* and 4*. Sorry just being sarcastic. Welcome.

What would all those big name schools want with a kid who is just a 3* ? They only want 5* and 4*. Sorry just being sarcastic. Welcome.

I think at least 1 recruiting service has him a 4*.

This is another great pick up! Recruiting has TAKEN OFF since Sourrier's little Enemies speach!

With some of these ranking systems, it often seems to vary. Sometimes depending on if a certain recruit attended their combine. Personally, I pay zero attention to the stars and more attention to who has offered him. In this case it seems that the coaches of many top programs feel that he is a player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT