ADVERTISEMENT

Deshaun Watson has a big story in USA Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the 3 good teams?

I said about. I have not even looked at their schedule but know you play Felony St and ND and GT if I am not mistaken. Based on last year it may be a stretch to consider us a good team yet but we will see.

Again, want to see something amusing, visit one (there are multiple) Boyd for Heisman facebook pages. Here's a taste -

Tajh Boyd For Heisman 2013
January 10, 2013 ·

Next year its gonna be National Championship MVP and 2013 Heisman winner!

Haha, that was a funny read. I can't believe these tiger fans are so delusional.

I mean, our football program showed signs of being GREAT last season. We aren't losing much, especially on our super deep WR core. I can't understand why them Clemmons fans would be thinking the exact opposite that us GameCock fans are thinking. They are gonna suck! Their offense is too young and Mr. Glass bones can't stay health long enough to do any damage to us. Just think if he got a torn ACL...then we would show them.

Just saying. We are the best, plus...SEC $$$ baby. Can't touch this.

Do we want to talk about what Ulric Jones said? What do all of y'all saying you don't like a trash talker have to say

I said about. I have not even looked at their schedule but know you play Felony St and ND and GT if I am not mistaken. Based on last year it may be a stretch to consider us a good team yet but we will see.

Was saving it, but since it came up in this thread - looks like we're pretty close to having the same schedule strength this coming year.

http://www.fbschedules.com/2015/03/2015-college-football-strength-of-schedule-ncaa-method/

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/future-sos-by-other

So, neither fan base can really lean on 'well we played a murderers' row schedule this year, and you didn't'.

Who called you a tater? I used the word "Clemson", not even clemmon, lol! With the username "cockloverforever" and 9 posts, it's not rocket science, now is it?
What does my username have to do with anything? I love the cocks and I plan on loving them as long as I live. And post count, really? I've been reading for a while but I just now decided to get a username and start providing my own .02. And I will never say the name of Cow College, they are taters, that's it.

What does my username have to do with anything? I love the cocks and I plan on loving them as long as I live. And post count, really? I've been reading for a while but I just now decided to get a username and start providing my own .02. And I will never say the name of Cow College, they are taters, that's it.

Dude, I love (the) cocks too. Wanna come to my cock party? We can always use more fans at our saus... *cough* cock fest. Just type in cock lovers on facebook and like that page. I will send you an invite.

Go cocks!

-Shane Morgan

Reactions: cockloverforever
I think all of our moderators have been on vacation since the new board went into service.

Either that or Beckham got promoted elsewhere. Just sayin'. (~_O)

Thought this would be an interesting thread (hey, good for Watson to have such confidence; now we'll see what we'll see come this November), but it's pushing it in basic common sense from fans of both sides.

So what's up with all the cool nicknames? TI isn't nearly this bad. Maybe tigernet is but that place is just a bunch of poor rednecks. I would love to have solid football convos on here but in literally every post there has been disrespect to not only the school but also the students/fans/graduates of the school. Is it that you don't want to have discussions with people of differing perspectives? One dude says Matt tater in response to my first post and I was not the slightest bit inflammatory with my first post. What's with the hate? I guess I just feel like it's football, a game. I have plenty of SC grad friends and have never heard them use tater or klempson. It just shows lack of class and education. I don't know. Maybe it's just because I'm not a SC native and never had the hate. Am I wasting time to come here to talk football?

So what's up with all the cool nicknames? TI isn't nearly this bad. Maybe tigernet is but that place is just a bunch of poor rednecks. I would love to have solid football convos on here but in literally every post there has been disrespect to not only the school but also the students/fans/graduates of the school. Is it that you don't want to have discussions with people of differing perspectives? One dude says Matt tater in response to my first post and I was not the slightest bit inflammatory with my first post. What's with the hate? I guess I just feel like it's football, a game. I have plenty of SC grad friends and have never heard them use tater or klempson. It just shows lack of class and education. I don't know. Maybe it's just because I'm not a SC native and never had the hate. Am I wasting time to come here to talk football?

Tatermatt, you ain't from around here, are you?? Newsflash, this is a free sports message board. Fans (and especially rival fans) bash each other (and name call) up to the point of risking getting banned from the board. In between that, there are occasionally some reasonable discussions. That's just the way it is. The key word though is it's free, if you want more civil discussions, then pay the $100 and join the insider forum, which is more closely moderated.

Reactions: tatertime
Best Clemson Offense in the last ten years talent and depth wise. Talented but one of the most inexperienced D's other than the secondary which should be better. We'll see if health plays a factor in November

Reactions: tatertime
Either that or Beckham got promoted elsewhere. Just sayin'. (~_O)

Thought this would be an interesting thread (hey, good for Watson to have such confidence; now we'll see what we'll see come this November), but it's pushing it in basic common sense from fans of both sides.
beckham is dealing with his worm farm

Matt have u not been on Tigernet? What do you expect here? We can discuss football but the delusion level of your fans makes it difficult

Reactions: Paw210
You guys sound pretty confident here in May. Should pin this thread for November, it will be a humorous comparison. I hope your team is at least ranked when we play.
You guys won't have that #1 defense backing you up this year and I can assure you that ours will be much better. Let Watson run his mouth. Expect our guys to greet him in the backfield early and often.

You guys won't have that #1 defense backing you up this year and I can assure you that ours will be much better. Let Watson run his mouth. Expect our guys to greet him in the backfield early and often.

Mind if I ask why you expect your defense to improve so drastically? You didn't have busts in coverage. Your guys just seemed either small or slow or both. People either ran around you or over you. Maybe coaching and schemes are better, but its hard to coach'em up if they just lack talent. You brought in 2 JUCO guys that you expect to be 1st team AA's. They might be pretty good, but that's expecting a lot.

With all due respect, but didn't the Chicago Bears have the worse defense in the NFL last year.
Why are you focusing on his last year in the NFL and not the other 12 years he spent in the league? Or better yet, his last year in the SEC?

Why are we lambasting this kid for setting goals? No kid wants to lose to the rival of his future school, and I'm pretty sure every QB wants to win the Heisman.

That said, I think having an NFL assistant running our defense with a few JUCOs will be able to shut him down. We have a plethora of depth at WR, Mitch will have all day to throw to whoever he likes.

The taters got lucky, but history repeats itself, and the last 6 years we are 5-1, so 6 years from now we will be 10-2, mark it down. They can't hang with the SEC money.
Apparently you don know what locker room material means.

The Clemson is recruiting, the facilities in place and on the way, and a coaching staff that is one of the best. I think the Tiger's will be a handful for the Ohio States and FSU's of the world, the next few years, Sourh Carolina can't even get a 5 star get to visit their campus right now, much less commit. John Simpson is going to Clemson, SC's recruiting is even slumping instate.

SEC Money = 7-6
SEC money= 40 wins in four years, five out of the last six wins over your sorry ass team and bowl wins over teams like Michigan, Miami, Wisconsin...

Clemson Goat? It's funny cuz you are obviously to stupid to see the irony in your own screen name... We all know what ya'll do with goats up in them hills.

Reactions: usaguy40
The Clemson is recruiting, the facilities in place and on the way, and a coaching staff that is one of the best. I think the Tiger's will be a handful for the Ohio States and FSU's of the world, the next few years, Sourh Carolina can't even get a 5 star get to visit their campus right now, much less commit. John Simpson is going to Clemson, SC's recruiting is even slumping instate.
keep drinkn the koolaid pal....you must have mixed it with vodka...you do realize that stars dont translate to wins
SEC money= 40 wins in four years, five out of the last six wins over your sorry ass team and bowl wins over teams like Michigan, Miami, Wisconsin...

Clemson Goat? It's funny cuz you are obviously to stupid to see the irony in your own screen name... We all know what ya'll do with goats up in them hills.
yep
7-6=sec money
but
clemson=goat

You must be extremely young and I'm not just saying that because of the broken English. If I had a nickel for every time a clemPson fan said what you just did, I'd be a rich uncle.

i say maybe deshaun watson should keep his mouth shut....are you gonna let someone slap you in the face and not do anything about it

This Ulric Jones character should worry about seeing the field before making threats. Deshaun just needs to worry about making the jet sweep pitch.

keep drinkn the koolaid pal....you must have mixed it with vodka...you do realize that stars dont translate to wins

yep
7-6=sec money
but
clemson=goat

Consistently bringing in highly rated recruits does correlate to wins. Sure they have to be coached up but it seems Clemson hasn't had any problems in that department recently

Mind if I ask why you expect your defense to improve so drastically? You didn't have busts in coverage. Your guys just seemed either small or slow or both. People either ran around you or over you. Maybe coaching and schemes are better, but its hard to coach'em up if they just lack talent. You brought in 2 JUCO guys that you expect to be 1st team AA's. They might be pretty good, but that's expecting a lot.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too... Dabo will have a hard time getting that young inexperienced defense to perform...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too... Dabo will have a hard time getting that young inexperienced defense to perform...[/QUOTE

The Tigers 2nd unit on D is young and inexperienced. Most of the starters will have started several games over the last few years. Will miss Vic and Grady No Doubt. But could still be a salty group. But you are free to listen to your buddies on FGF and ignore some facts.

"and a coaching staff that is one of the best."

LMAO!!! Are you serious? Cmon even a Tater cant say that with a straight face. Man they are really entertaining. Please stick around for us. I am enjoying this.

I do think that your defense will be better this year and our defense will not be as good. From what I can tell you lose left side of your OL 2 wr and your TE, and you have a new qb who is lifetime 2-6 for 19 yards. You also lose at least 1 starter on every level of your defense and have decided to go juco to help plug these holes. With 10 transfers over 35% of your roster is first year players and 40 of 85 have never played a snap. I don't know how anyone can be confident of winning any power 5 games under that scenario.

I dont know how anyone could be confident when they lose all their play makers on defense. We learned last year that is not easy to replace. You will see though.

You really believe he won't beat you guys again? You may win this year in willy b but what makes you think you come into clemson in 16 and win?
That's not what's being said. Watson said he would not lose to USC while he is playing at Clemson. If we win this year it would be he was wrong. It doesn't matter what he does in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT