ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone ever remember.........................

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
FGF ever being this slow. I personally don't recall it ever being this slow since I joined in 2001, even during Dark Time

I think message boards have been dying a slow death across the Internet. Most people are using Twitter, Instagram, etc.

so i guess that means all the old farts need to get with the times....me included of course

FGF ever being this slow. I personally don't recall it ever being this slow since I joined in 2001, even during Dark Time
AW, Freddie, it is just Gamecock Sports.
It has been going on this way for so long I have stopped counting.
This fan base is WORLD CLASS, yet we have yet to achieve that status in Sports. Except in Ladies Basketball, and Horsemanship. Business School is also World Class.
We need some work, esp. BASEBALL and FOOTBALL, and men's basketball (which is looking up). The trend in Football and Baseball is down, IMO.
(And the message boards and FB and Twitter, etc., et al just mirror the mediocrity of the Programs)

Last edited:
Usually July is pretty slow with nothing going on. But with no baseball looks like June will be slow.But also there doesn't seem to be mods on here to take out the trash. And some gamecock fans are leaving.

Usually, The NCAA Baseball Tournament would stir passion this time of year, but this year . . . .

Nowadays, I tend to avoid discussion boards since every thread seems to turn into an insult festival, or someone "hijacks" a sports discussion in an attempt to divert everyone to their political ramblings.

The chatter is so negative....there is nothing new to fire up the fan base. How many times can you read about Holbrook or Whammy until you've heard it all. It was a bad year across the board with the exception of women's basketball. We are in a holding pattern for everything else....

Too many sunshine pumpers trying to say everything will improve on its own. Every post is. I trust the coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT