ADVERTISEMENT

Fake Venable news

The better move for the taters would be to send Dabo to the Sooners and hire Venebles as Head Coach. Say what you want but he’s made Dabo.

Reactions: 67gamecock
An investment board I am a member of includes a big OU fan. He DM 'ed me this afternoon saying Venables was seen getting off a plane in Norman at about 3:30 this afternoon. He says, "Supposedly already a done deal by today".

Not fake....but a parody account.

"Bleacher Report
@BleacherRepor
Get the latest sports news, live scores, breaking updates, and highlights! Download the team stream app. *PARODY ACCOUNT YOU DUMBASS*"
Thanks. No wonder I couldn't find that under BR on Twitter. But it shows up on google searches.

Do you know if there actually was a press conference at 4 pm today as was reported?

An investment board I am a member of includes a big OU fan. He DM 'ed me this afternoon saying Venables was seen getting off a plane in Norman at about 3:30 this afternoon. He says, "Supposedly already a done deal by today".
Per David Hood on Tigernet, his truck was at the football coaching facility today and he was seen in the building. Who knows?!?!

You should absolutely trust that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Jbouton2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT