ADVERTISEMENT

Heath Cline had an excellent interview about the OK guys today.

PC31

Gold Member
Apr 30, 2005
He interviewed Chris Plank the sideline reporter for Oklahoma. It was really good. I encourage all Gamecocks to listen to this. He knows both of the Oklahoma transfers well.

I tried to link right to the podcast so hope it worked.

Eye opening…..didn’t realize he got benched during a 17 game win streak and was voted team captain by his team. This guy lays out how stuff gets made up which isn't true. Fgf is the ONLY social media I do. But this guy’s interview made me look at how quickly we judge people too fast many times.

Cliffs notes on the podcast: The OU sideline reporter says we are getting a hell of a qb and team player.

Eye opening…..didn’t realize he got benched during a 17 game win streak and was voted team captain by his team. This guy lays out how stuff gets made up which isn't true. Fgf is the ONLY social media I do. But this guy’s interview made me look at how quickly we judge people too fast many times.

Cliffs notes on the podcast: The OU sideline reporter says we are getting a hell of a qb and team player.
I loved the part where he says he gets home from the game and sees all these tweets about Rattlers actions on the sidelines and he is ON THE SIDELINES. None of it was true. Just total madeup internet BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT