ADVERTISEMENT

Hey all you 5* worshippers ...

...are all your girlfriends and wifes 5* or 3*? Did you just have to settle for the other guys passed up? Careful how you answer she might be reading. Same goes in most cases of football evaluations.
I got a 2 star and then coached her up....more like doctored her up.....OK...I got rid of her but that doesn't prove a thing.....does it ?????

Reactions: Gamecock2015
LOL....you call her a 2* but somebody else saw her as a 4*.
To be honest...she was a 5 star...her damn attitude was a 2 star....that's the problem with some 5 stars....they morph into a 2 star....lol. My second wife was a 4 star and she turned out much better. I should have kept her...oh well....on to number 3....maybe a 3 star ?????

Mine is only a 2 star.... Because she's a kicker... She can kick the balls exactly where she needs to, when she needs to in the clutch situation. She will have a long and profitable career.

She's won all the games for me and doesn't matter when I only give her a few seconds left on the clock.... lol

Reactions: fatherwalker
I had them kicking all the way to divorce court.......I am looking for a wide receiver or maybe a tight end this time around.

I identified her, recruited her, maybe other programs did not like her, I could care less. I had sat down and figured out what I wanted from a wife, what kind of Characteristics I needed. When i saw her, i knew she was the one.I did an extensive evaluation and offered her and she signed. Almost 23 years later she is still first string. Maybe if I would listen to the recruiting analyst (none of which are coaches) maybe I would have chosen some of those higher ranked prospects but none of those could have fit in the program like my wife, they might have transferred by now. I am glad I did not listen to detractors and did what I know I needed to do.

I hope that is what our coaches do!

I identified her, recruited her, maybe other programs did not like her, I could care less. I had sat down and figured out what I wanted from a wife, what kind of Characteristics I needed. When i saw her, i knew she was the one.I did an extensive evaluation and offered her and she signed. Almost 23 years later she is still first string. Maybe if I would listen to the recruiting analyst (none of which are coaches) maybe I would have chosen some of those higher ranked prospects but none of those could have fit in the program like my wife, they might have transferred by now. I am glad I did not listen to detractors and did what I know I needed to do.

I hope that is what our coaches do!
Damn dude...I just went by looks.....maybe your way is better....then again....how do you pass on a tight end that is a 5 star....I'll take my chances.....

Mine was a 4* tight end when we first met. She then moved up a 5* QB when we had out 2 kids back-to-back.

Mine used up all her eligibility after five years and left the program. She's in the pro's now. It beats the heck out of me how a 2 star got there, with all that attitude. But I will say she was pretty good coming out of the 4pt stance, and never once spit out her Gatorade like many players do.

Reactions: IrmoRed
Had a 2* but unlike our coaches, I don't like projects. She transferred out after she graduated. Picked up a 4* and is a solid contributor. Didn't take much coaching up either...was ready for this level right away.

I'm glad my wife saw a bit of potential in a 4 star, OK, 3 star, well, a high 2 star anyway. She coached me up for the past 58 years until I'm starter on the defense with an occasional venture on the offense and special teams.

I thought he was a 5* when he committed, but after he signed he decided to take more visits. He was then downgraded to no *, and he was asked to leave the program.

I got a 5.7 three star back in 97 and that first year I really felt she was giving her all to the program. Injuries started playing more and more a role and her performance diminished. Now she's in a yellow jersey as much as Jay Spearman. Such is life.

Mine was and continues to be a five star. She saw a struggling program with potential and committed. Her commitment led to instant credibility and helped the "program" develop into something noteworthy. I will be forever grateful for the faith and hard work she put into her program. The program would not be where it is today had it not been for her faith and vision in what it could be!

Last edited:
I had a 5* but she broke team rules and was encouraged to transfer.

Did she transfer to clemmy ?

ROTFL.gif

To be honest...she was a 5 star...her damn attitude was a 2 star....that's the problem with some 5 stars....they morph into a 2 star....lol. My second wife was a 4 star and she turned out much better. I should have kept her...oh well....on to number 3....maybe a 3 star ?????
You better hope she doesn't read this board with you calling her a 3-star. You'll be on to wife number 4. LOL

Reactions: superflyby
Mine was a 4* tight end when we first met. She then moved up a 5* QB when we had out 2 kids back-to-back.
She'll be a head coach before you know it. I hope you are a good assistant or you'll be replaced.
You better hope she doesn't read this board with you calling her a 3-star. You'll be on to wife number 4. LOL
That's part of the problem...I don't think....I will convince her she is a 5 star 'tight end' and play her as a 3 star 'wide receiver' and use that as a 'safety' in case she morphs into 'half (ass)back'. Some will try to pull you 'center' and 'tackle' you head on. I will have a 'defensive back' in case I get backed into a 'corner'.....that should cover it.....maybe. I probably should just look for 'special teams' wives.....I know they will 'return' when you need them and sit on the bench when you don't...... ?????

mine was a walk on....she worked her ass off and made the team.....after 15yrs of kickn my ass and takn my name down, shes thinkn about entering the supplemental draft

...are all your girlfriends and wifes 5* or 3*? Did you just have to settle for the other guys passed up? Careful how you answer she might be reading. Same goes in most cases of football evaluations.

Did you know that 3 of the top 5 teams in the current coaches poll have had one 5 star recruit since 2012?

Did you know that 3 of the top 5 teams in the current coaches poll have had one 5 star recruit since 2012?

Maybe their DC can teach their players basic tackling techniques???? That would have won us at least 2 more games

I think 4 more games. Also if you check the team rankings ours could be better than those 3 in in that same time period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT