ADVERTISEMENT

How do y'all think your high school team will do this year?

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
Blue Ridge,the usual 7-3 and get beat in the playoff by Daniel or BHP.

Dorman should be around 8-3, should be good this year, but a brutal non-region schedule. We play Gaffney, Rock Hill, Dutch Fork, and Greenwood in the non region slate. Should finish 2nd or 3rd in the region. We will have good Qb with speedy receivers. Lot returns on the defense.

Spartanburg is loaded (which I hate), they have more than just the RB, kinda reminds me of Byrnes a few years back with Korn and Latti on the same team. It just depends on what their Defense can do. They should finish 1st in the region and win the DII title again.

Byrnes will be good as well, they will have an excellent Offense. Lots of good wide outs. Their D will be a question mark as well, lets see if their new DC can turn it around. They should finish 2nd or 3rd in the region as well.

Dorman or Byrnes will have a chance to win the DI title this year.

I think there some other schools in the region that might be okay (Boiling Springs and Mauldin), but they do not have the team speed to keep up with the top 3. The bottom three will be Riverside, JL Mann and Wade Hampton, they just do not have the programs to compete. Riverside has major number problems, may not have enough bodies to fill a JV or 9th Grade team.

Would like to see my Silver Foxes make their 3rd straight state title game this year.

I feel you Golden. My school closed down the year I graduated. They just lost the will to go on without me. Or they figured "Ok, we had enough of this crap, just shut the whole thing down before another one comes through."

Reactions: Golden Cock
My school, Cambridge Academy, did the same in '03. They have since re-opened. I was apart of the last graduating class.

Midland Valley will go 7-3 then lose again in the second round probably

Would like to see my Silver Foxes make their 3rd straight state title game this year.

If Dutch Fork makes it to the title game this year it will be the 4th straight year. Lost to Gaffney in '12, Beat Sumter in '13, Lost to Hillcrest in '14. Knotts has the team on a roll.

I remember just being excited to make the playoffs while I was in school there. It is hard to believe things turned around so fast.

Is the byrnes thing over? They haven't won the state in 3 years for them that's a long time. They will be good but their dominance is over? Agree?

If Dutch Fork makes it to the title game this year it will be the 4th straight year. Lost to Gaffney in '12, Beat Sumter in '13, Lost to Hillcrest in '14. Knotts has the team on a roll.

I remember just being excited to make the playoffs while I was in school there. It is hard to believe things turned around so fast.

I stand corrected then. I don't follow high school ball that much these days. Shoot when I was at Dutch Fork we played our home games at Irmo High's field, WC Hawkins.

The sad thing is, my former HS, Parker, was closed in '85 and I don't even have a hs team to root for anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT