ADVERTISEMENT

Hyman strikes again............................!!!

Wow, whining about having to move seats when that $60,000 dollars they spent for 8 life-time seats ran out years ago. Pathetic. I imagine they'll get a good settlement, which is fair but this the right thing for Hyman to do for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscdoc
That's an old story. I believe the case was thrown out. Who cares about Texas A&M seating anyway.

Reactions: Tigerof66
That's an old story. I believe the case was thrown out. Who cares about Texas A&M seating anyway.

Gotta go with Hyman on this one. Whatever happened to 'Aggies to the End' or whatever those loonies in College Station call it? The very idea of suing your alma mater over something as trivial as the new price of football tickets is . . . disgraceful. Shame on 'em.

Gotta go with Hyman on this one. Whatever happened to 'Aggies to the End' or whatever those loonies in College Station call it? The very idea of suing your alma mater over something as trivial as the new price of football tickets is . . . disgraceful. Shame on 'em.

So how is Hyman's Yes Program been improving our recruiting that everyone is bitching about this year ?
thumbsup.gif

Reactions: tailgatecock
So how is Hyman's Yes Program been improving our recruiting that everyone is bitching about this year ?
thumbsup.gif
The people who hated Hyman were those that had great seats paying the Gamecock Club 250.00 per year. Hell, I use to have Zone seats. I got priced out. But I got it and didn't complain about it. I wanted what was best for the program. We drastically needed money back then and our facilities sucked! Hyman haters were self centered how talked a big game but were fakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dicks? Dude.....how do you cast this title on those who were abiding by the rules at the time? Some of us actually increased our giving along with the seat licenses and Gamecock club fees. While I respect your opinion....and I don't care much for Hyman....I am still in and supporting the team. Respectfully, I think you choose your words more carefully.

Dicks? Dude.....how do you cast this title on those who were abiding by the rules at the time? Some of us actually increased our giving along with the seat licenses and Gamecock club fees. While I respect your opinion....and I don't care much for Hyman....I am still in and supporting the team. Respectfully, I think you choose your words more carefully.
There is not reason to "don't care much for Hyman" unless you are still feeling grumpy about the increase in fees eventhough you grudgingly paid them. So just let it go.

Reactions: Bleedgandb3334
There is not reason to "don't care much for Hyman" unless you are still feeling grumpy about the increase in fees eventhough you grudgingly paid them. So just let it go.
I paid the fees and raised my giving level and did my part without feeling grumpy then or now. I think he did some good things while here. The post I responded to has been changed ( much appreciated) as he was calling folks dicks, which was the point of my post. The post was changed and it was let go at that point. We can form our opinions on people without airing our issues.

I paid the fees and raised my giving level and did my part without feeling grumpy then or now. I think he did some good things while here. The post I responded to has been changed ( much appreciated) as he was calling folks dicks, which was the point of my post. The post was changed and it was let go at that point. We can form our opinions on people without airing our issues.
Well, some people are dicks. Nothing wrong with that.

The people who hated Hyman were those that had great seats paying the Gamecock Club 250.00 per year. Hell, I use to have Zone seats. I got priced out. But I got it and didn't complain about it. I wanted what was best for the program. We drastically needed money back then and our facilities sucked! Hyman haters were self centered how talked a big game but were fakes.

As I recalled you called the baseball team shamecocks.. Now go away.

Eric Hyman gave plenty of reasons not to like his performance that had nothing to do with raising ticket pricing. Ticket prices would have gone up eventually anyway. However, Hyman's destruction of the basketball program was enough for me to be turned off. That and his complete BS approach with people, almost as if he thought we were all country bumpkins who couldn't see through it.

Oh yeah, then there's the fact that our AD was playing footsie with every BCS school that had an AD job opening.

You're right. A lot of the problems came from the fact that season tickets were only $120 in 1999. We were way behind financially. We had to make a drastic jump financially and a lot of "old roosters" didn't like it. I'd rather lose my seats and win, than keep sitting in the same ones and bitching about how we can't win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT