ADVERTISEMENT

I just got my Driver's License renewed!

I'll be 87 this July 29th. It's good till July 29th 2020. I'm not sure I'll make till then. LOL
Great. Moving to Pelzer in Greenville County. I guess I need to stay away from the Lake Murray area? Hope your family is doing as well as possible. Have a happy 4th.

Great. Moving to Pelzer in Greenville County. I guess I need to stay away from the Lake Murray area? Hope your family is doing as well as possible. Have a happy 4th.
what prompted you to move to the booming metropolis of pelzer & when did gvl county annex it:)?

tumblr_m1rgf4euBW1r9wej9o1_500.jpg

what prompted you to move to the booming metropolis of pelzer & when did gvl county annex it:)?
The Pelzer post office actually serves more homes in Greenville than Anderson County. Moving to Lake Trollingwood. There's not much around but not too far from our son, DIL, and grandkids who live in Simpsonville. We always wanted a place with a waterfront.

Coupe, you internet spy, keep on motoring!

Ever talk to Big-O-Cat much anymore?!

The Pelzer post office actually serves more homes in Greenville than Anderson County. Moving to Lake Trollingwood. There's not much around but not too far from our son, DIL, and grandkids who live in Simpsonville. We always wanted a place with a waterfront.

Dang Va. You and I are neighbors I live on Reedy Fork rd.

Congratulations, Coupe! You'll be fine, probably a better driver than those I just encountered on a brief trip over to Sandhills awhile ago.

im just impressed that they gave you another license.....nah im kiddn of course....ive got to get mine renewed next month....im not quite as old as you (44), but i know im going to fail the eye test, so im going to the eye doctor first

I'll be 87 this July 29th. It's good till July 29th 2020. I'm not sure I'll make till then. LOL
The good die young. You'll make it! Just kidding old friend. I hope you and your family are well. Back in the day you had a picture of you in command central ( the room where you had your computer). If you still had that picture, it'd be great if you would post it. I really miss those days and our late night talks.

You get yours by mail? I'll be 77 Sunday and just got mine renewed thru the mail. Crazy that you may not be able to walk but thru the mail you can get your license. I understand only by mail alternate renewals(5 year). I'm in good health but I still think a lot are renewed which should not be. Hope you are well also..

one of my uncles could drive (see) at night when he was over ninety

more than a few affluent, horny octogenarian widows thought he was a stud

Good for you, Mr. Jim! My fondest memory of you was picking you up off the deer stand one chilly morning and I was genuinely afraid for a few seconds that you had frozen to death. I had left the woods earlier to get the paper and the headline read that Rolando Howell had committed to the Cocks....must have been '99 or so? I believe it took you 20 mins or so to thaw out enough to speak. Good old Ercoupe....as fine a man as I've ever known.

Good for you, Mr. Jim! My fondest memory of you was picking you up off the deer stand one chilly morning and I was genuinely afraid for a few seconds that you had frozen to death. I had left the woods earlier to get the paper and the headline read that Rolando Howell had committed to the Cocks....must have been '99 or so? I believe it took you 20 mins or so to thaw out enough to speak. Good old Ercoupe....as fine a man as I've ever known.
Those were the Days.

Curious....... What was your first car? Favorite cars? Worst cars?
My first car was a 1919 T model 4 door Ford. I put 1927 transmission (better brakes) and a 1923 engine ( Electric starter}.
Favorite 1963 3 cylinder 2 cycle Saab. Worst 1980 Subaru.

The good die young. You'll make it! Just kidding old friend. I hope you and your family are well. Back in the day you had a picture of you in command central ( the room where you had your computer). If you still had that picture, it'd be great if you would post it. I really miss those days and our late night talks.
Lost most of my Pictures ( PC Crash) Shoe has a bunch o a server , but it's not in use.

I renewed mine last year at 72 and had to have a few gos at the eye test before I passed. The previous renewal was for ten years. I guess when you get past 70 they hope you won't shoe up for another one and shortened it to 5 yrs.

I renewed mine last year at 72 and had to have a few gos at the eye test before I passed. The previous renewal was for ten years. I guess when you get past 70 they hope you won't shoe up for another one and shortened it to 5 yrs.

Yeah, my ten years is up next year and I will be 72. I'll see how that goes. :)

Whats the odds of that? We share the same Birthday, and I renewed mine yesterday! But I'm only 31 lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT