ADVERTISEMENT

I think Brown should start for the Bowl game..

No good options but he’s our best option. Can extend plays. Maybe the bowl practice will help him improve.

Agree. He's not a long-term solution, but he's probably the best we have, at least at the moment. He's not gonna get us 8 or 9 wins next year. If he had 3 more years to develop, maybe.

Reactions: Joe MorrisonLives
Agreed. Not ready for prime time rivalry game but that is behind us.

I would go with Gauthier. Give him the majority of the reps in practice and let him start to give him some meaningful experience. I base this on the fact that neither of the other two options should even be considered as the starter next year. Give the kid a shot at it and let's see what he can do!
100% Correct

Reactions: uscedge21
I don't think many give a shit who plays or what happens at the bowl game. Definitely would prefer a victory, but if Shane hasn't made a change at OC, we are doomed for sure.

Reactions: Jbouton2 and 92Pony
I would go with Gauthier. Give him the majority of the reps in practice and let him start to give him some meaningful experience. I base this on the fact that neither of the other two options should even be considered as the starter next year. Give the kid a shot at it and let's see what he can do!

Yeah, it probably doesn't matter much. None of the QBs we've seen this season are difference makers in the long run. Noland is obviously done after this season, so there's not a lot of sense to playing him. Brown only has one year left. It looks like he has some tools, but he needs 2-3 years more to really develop. Jury is still out on Doty. He was never 100% this season so maybe he could be better. I'd be interested in seeing Gauthier. But we need to win the bowl game. Ordinarily, I don't think much of those mid- to lower tier bowl games. But in our case I think it will help us some with recruiting and the portal.

I would think there is a reason he is the 4th string QB🤷‍♂️

Carolina could not stop the run and could not run and they have receivers that can not get open so what is Brown supposed to do? And don't forget the O-line that most of the time gives him 1.5 to 2 seconds to throw the ball. For those who think Zeb is better your Football I.Q. is about zero. You've never Played QB in your life, let alone Football.

Last edited:
Carolina could not stop the run and could not run and they have receivers that can not get open so what is Brown supposed to do? And don't forget the O-line that most of the time gives him 1.5 to 2 seconds to throw the ball. For those who think Zeb is better your Football I.Q. is about zero. You've never Played QB in your life, let alone Football.
This

Which QB had better stats in the game, what was their QB ratings? Just curious. The problem is we don’t have a QB on this roster who is even average at this level.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
I agree, most definitely! OC put us in this sad predicament
How about put the blame on who it should be... Muschamp a horrible Head Coach and Tanner was fooled enough to hire Florida's reject... And Mike Bobo... He chase players away before Beamer could come in and Bobo left for Auburn and he finished destroying Carolina within the program... Bobo is nothing but trouble...

I don't think many give a shit who plays or what happens at the bowl game. Definitely would prefer a victory, but if Shane hasn't made a change at OC, we are doomed for sure.
It's too late for a new OC to make a difference for the bowl game.

It's too late for a new OC to make a difference for the bowl game.
No it’s not. A competent OC that understands how to call to the strengths of their players as opposed to just calling a play and hoping for the best could make an immediate impact.

Whata bowl will we get. Lotta teams with same records. A few better. Im the thinking the Jockey Tighty Whitey Bowl somewhere! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT