ADVERTISEMENT

Indy 500 looks like a NASCAR race with all of the empty seats..!!!

Don't be making fun of racing's biggest spectacle in motorsports!!
Holy Smokes...an obvious observation is being "policed" by someone who obviously wants to destroy the right of free speech...!!! Did not mean to step on your "sensitive" toes with my casual observation...!!! You, Hitler and Stalin would have been great buddies...!!

Holy Smokes...an obvious observation is being "policed" by someone who obviously wants to destroy the right of free speech...!!! Did not mean to step on your "sensitive" toes with my casual observation...!!! You, Hitler and Stalin would have been great buddies...!!

WTF are you talking about??? How in the world did you take that simple statement that was meant to be a little sarcasm and relate it to Hitler and Stalin?? You need to take your med's buddy.

WTF are you talking about??? How in the world did you take that simple statement that was meant to be a little sarcasm and relate it to Hitler and Stalin?? You need to take your med's buddy.

Whoops, my apologies, I did not recognize the sarcasm...

Last edited:
The only difference is there were more passes for the lead in the last 10 laps than an entire seasons worth of NASCAR races. Both have become unwatchable. I also cant believe anybody could spend money on the NASCAR All Star race it is also unwatchable.

Reactions: RayGilda
When only one or two of our games were on TV a year we pack WB every sat too. Need to stop broadcasting every event and folks will be back in stands

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT