ADVERTISEMENT

Jacklegg is all but gone at the end of the season.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
But, I really hate to see Jacklegg getting canned because he is a complete screw up. I am afraid quempsum may go out and actually get a good coach.

But, at the same time we don't have much room to talk this year.

Last edited:
Meh, not at all concerned about them. We have our own issues to deal with. Let's face the facts, unless a miracle occurs, we aren't making the ncaa tournament for the first time in 16 years. Our RPI isn't good. We've had too many bad losses and not enough quality wins. Beating Tennessee isn't going to help our RPI much. Now, if we somehow surprise everyone and win series against A&M and LSU, then we're talking, but no one in their right mind is going to expect us to win those series. I would be shocked if we make it this year. And that's pretty inexcusable!

Meh, not at all concerned about them. We have our own issues to deal with. Let's face the facts, unless a miracle occurs, we aren't making the ncaa tournament for the first time in 16 years. Our RPI isn't good. We've had too many bad losses and not enough quality wins. Beating Tennessee isn't going to help our RPI much. Now, if we somehow surprise everyone and win series against A&M and LSU, then we're talking, but no one in their right mind is going to expect us to win those series. I would be shocked if we make it this year. And that's pretty inexcusable!

That is why I said earlier we don't have much to talk about.

Seemed to me like OP was just pointing out Jacklegg was going to get fired. Don't know where folks interpreted that as him trying to talk smack about the taters. What it's looking like is Clemson will go hire probably a really good coach and we'll be stuck behind for a while with our's.

I don't see the joy in celebrating the end of a man's career on a down note. He's obviously a good coach and might have had a shot at a title if it weren't for us. But anyway...

Yeah, my big fear is that Clem goes out & hires a really good coach & we're gonna be stuck with Holbroke.

And the dark cloud of despair arrives to ruin an otherwise pleasant morning.

I hope Tanner is prepared for a sharp decline in season ticket sales next year for baseball.

Reactions: PersonallyFowl
Do USC fans have confidence in Tanner as AD. I feel the same about Tanner as you guys feel about Leggett. I hope he stays in his current job forever.

To be honest, I don't have a lot of confidence in Tanner. He hasn't shown me much at all so far in his tenure.

Reactions: Cybercock
Do USC fans have confidence in Tanner as AD. I feel the same about Tanner as you guys feel about Leggett. I hope he stays in his current job forever.
Clemson/Carolina head to head records the last 5 years in every sport that plays head to head:

The most popular college sports:

Football Carolina 4-1
Basketball Carolina 3-2
Baseball Carolina 4-1(represents who had the most wins each individual season)
W Basketball Carolina 5-0

Others:

Soccer Carolina 3-2
Tennis Carolina 3-2
W Soccer Carolina 3-2
W Volleyball Clemson 1-4
W Tennis Clemson 1-4

Any Clemson fan who is happy with the current situation of having their ass beat regularly by the Gamecocks in every sport but women's volleyball and women's tennis is fine by me.

To be honest, I don't have a lot of confidence in Tanner. He hasn't shown me much at all so far in his tenure.
But then again you would have fired him during the season when he won his 1st NC effectively eliminating 2 NCs and 3 CWS CG appearances in a row. So pardon me if I DGAS what you think you've been shown.

Last edited:
Reactions: searooster
You could, I dunno, block him. Seems you're just a glutton for punishment or need something to complain about yourself.

Better than that, I just blocked your miserable self. Ahh...much better already!

Last edited:
Better than that, I just blocked your miserable self. Ahh...much better already!
54137796.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT