ADVERTISEMENT

"Likeable"

statelinecock

Oct 2, 2010
I've heard nothing about Beamer other than being likeable. Is that the prerequisite? Is that particular skill set the the most important? No coordinator skills or HC skills but likeable gets you a job at SC. This is why they should've replaced the AD first.

I've heard nothing about Beamer other than being likeable. Is that the prerequisite? Is that particular skill set the the most important? No coordinator skills or HC skills but likeable gets you a job at SC. This is why they should've replaced the AD first.

Don’t forget the “Shane really wants the job” garbage too. Ray’s only requirements for an SEC job.

Reactions: 75CarolinaFan
JoMo, Carlen, Holtz and Spurrier entertained me. Sparky,Scott and Muschamp irritated me. Beamer is a personality. At least we have that.

Reactions: jerryusc
I don't even know what you're trying to say you typical short sighted, small minded. loser Carolina 'fan'.
You said, "That's all our fans care about. He's my buddy." You were trying to diss South Carolina fans because they want Beamer because he is likeable. But since you're a fan yourself, that makes you one of the "fans" you referenced. So, you played yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT