ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Jacklegg may have the last laugh after all...

If the acc played a REAL tournament, he would already be home like us.

If the acc played a REAL tournament, he would already be home like us.
Not true....they lost to FSU and it would not have been a play-in game they were a 5th seed. In a double elimination they would still be playing. They would be 1-1. They probably made the field with that win. Hate it...

Looks like FSU & Louisville have just thrown their gloves on the field in the last week....trying to keep him around maybe?

If he makes the postseason I don't think he will be fired.

Why does Clemson deserve a bid and we don't? They also had some bad mid week loses as well. We won the Vandy and A&M series when they were highly ranked. I know they swept FSU but to me they are in the same boat as us.

Not true....they lost to FSU and it would not have been a play-in game they were a 5th seed. In a double elimination they would still be playing. They would be 1-1. They probably made the field with that win. Hate it...

That's my point. When a team like that is a 5th seed, sumpin ain't right.

Why does Clemson deserve a bid and we don't? They also had some bad mid week loses as well. We won the Vandy and A&M series when they were highly ranked. I know they swept FSU but to me they are in the same boat as us.
They had a winning conference record....their RPI is better....and they finished strong.....that was enough.

Because we had a much better conference record, our RPI is higher and we are 7-4 against ranked teams.

Because we had a much better conference record, our RPI is higher and we are 7-4 against ranked teams.
And you been around 500 all year. I give them all the credit for sweeping FSU down there. But, they're still just 6 games about 500.

ACC baseball tourney format sucks, but when its in Durham at the DBAP, the park, the atmosphere outside the park where there are tons of bars and places to eat along the American Tobacco Campus is light years better than at Hoover. I don't get why the SEC continues to use Hoover as their site when so many other options are there to visit.

Keep Jack. Keep Jack. Keep Jack. Keep Jack. Keep Jack. Keep Jack.Keep Jack. Keep Jack. Keep Jack. Puh-puh please!!! ;)

GOCOCKS!

I don't care what their rpi is, their record is barely above .500 and you beat a team that mails in it the last of the year. If they get in then every average team should get in. Their loses are as bad or worse than ours.

I don't care what their rpi is, their record is barely above .500 and you beat a team that mails in it the last of the year. If they get in then every average team should get in. Their loses are as bad or worse than ours.

They beat us 2 out of 3
They Beat Furman at Furman, we lost to Furman at Furman.

After that, we're pretty much even... The have a better edge over us and I don't want to play in the NCAA's this year...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT