ADVERTISEMENT

Love the new Board

Thanks, glad you like it. Wish I could say we did anything with developing it but that was people smarter than us that took care of that part. :)

Let us know if you have any questions! Make sure you visit the HELP PAGE . to answer your questions on operation.

If you can't find an answer to your question, just ask us!

Reactions: CAIN#
I hate it, way too much historical information is presented about each user everywhere and it spreads things out. It looks good, but it's TERRIBLE for quickly scanning through ideas/thoughts on the board. I am much less likely to spend much time here going forward, just takes too much time SCROLLING.

This will probably create more traffic. The old board looked antiquated and drab.....this is much more appealing and seems more in line with what the others are doing.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Don't like the changes. The outlines for the message boxes are too faint....text is too faint. It all blends together and makes the page look busy and cluttered.

Also too spread out, yes the same 50 threads show up per page, but you have to do much more scrolling to see the topic for each thread.

Before we could pretty easily see the topic and who posted it and who posted last...the page is just much more cluttered up now.

Looks pretty good on mobile. Haven't seen desktop yet. It's a lot busier than the old board, think it will just take a little adjustment. The update needed to happen.

Whenever a website (like ESPN) goes 'mobile' or 'tablet', it's value and content go downhill. I'm outta here.

I don't think that's a fair assumption to make, and can't really apply that blanket statement to us.

Our content is the exact same, and we plan on keeping it that way. There are no differences. We have a new platform and that's it.

I like it...I always did topic view anyways - actually hated all the clicking on the thread view unless I was just doing it wrong.
The text is a touch light but really for us who used the topic view it's not a ton different.

I mean, hell, it's free - some of these lifelong freeloaders are just gonna b*tch about anything because that's just how they like to roll in life!

Reactions: GamecockWarrior
Whenever a website (like ESPN) goes 'mobile' or 'tablet', it's value and content go downhill. I'm outta here.
Welp, you're really going to hate the rest of your Internet life. Desktops are a dying breed. I work in Web Development. Everything revolves around mobile, now. Everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT