ADVERTISEMENT

LSU Expected to hire Brian Kelly as HBC…

I now believe that jackAssSlim is right and Shane will be hired by Oklahoma. Good luck Coach Beamer! Who will Carolina end up with? That Chadwell boy out of Myrtle Beach seems popular but I say hire Carey Rich. HE IS A GREAT GUY and really really really loves Carolina.

I now believe that jackAssSlim is right and Shane will be hired by Oklahoma. Good luck Coach Beamer! Who will Carolina end up with? That Chadwell boy out of Myrtle Beach seems popular but I say hire Carey Rich. HE IS A GREAT GUY and really really really loves Carolina.
Douchebag...

Reactions: PC31
So now, the focus turns to ND. Do they risk pulling in Urban Meyer or do they get their second coach in a row from Cincinnati? Or do they select Door #3?

Good grief, I step away from FGF for a while this evening and I miss a ton of stuff! I come back to learn that Shane is going to Oklahoma and thieving Skeletor from upc as his dc. I find that Brian Kelly is leaving the golden domers to coach in the buy ya. I also see that Jackrabbit Slim is being accused of a multitude of transgressions, including being accused of being a BHP Bear fan. I was convinced that guy was from Ware Shoals, and was a Fighting Hornet through and through! Wtsdh is going on here?!?!

Urban Meyer and Notre Dame...an unexpected combination given Meyer's tarnished legacy and barroom behavior.
It has become a remote chance, but it wasn't always. I just think that you have to be aware of it, not rule it out preemptively. I'm sure that boy at Cincinnati will be an early leader, but then there's Oklahoma.

Notre Dame is strongly considering Marcus Freeman, their defensive coordinator. Wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to promote him to Head Coach. Players and recruits love playing for him. He’s young, energetic….sound familiar?

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
Urban Meyer and Notre Dame...an unexpected combination given Meyer's tarnished legacy and barroom behavior.
Just don't see it from UND's part. Remember that this was the University who fired a just hired O'Leary for a little white lie on his resume.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT