ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney

gamcox

May 31, 2004
Looking at the host schools and the projected field for the tournament just makes me sick. How in the world has the baseball program fallen so far as to not even be in a field of 64??

If they let Clemson in based on beating Fla. State 3 times, the tournament is a joke. A team 5 games above .500 and beating no one else. I looked at the record of some of the so called tourney champs and some have sub .500 records. They should be made to have a play in game like the basketball tourney. A so called expert on ESPN basically said that Clems was in cause they beat the holes and that Kentucky would get in with a 30-25 record. That ain't right, no matter how you spin it.

Looking at the host schools and the projected field for the tournament just makes me sick. How in the world has the baseball program fallen so far as to not even be in a field of 64??
I think it is a disgrace, and why Holbrook is being retained is beyond me.

If they let Clemson in based on beating Fla. State 3 times, the tournament is a joke. A team 5 games above .500 and beating no one else. I looked at the record of some of the so called tourney champs and some have sub .500 records. They should be made to have a play in game like the basketball tourney. A so called expert on ESPN basically said that Clems was in cause they beat the holes and that Kentucky would get in with a 30-25 record. That ain't right, no matter how you spin it.

So the tournament is a joke, yet you are upset we are not in it?

Classic FGF logic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT