ADVERTISEMENT

Now will be a good time for the ROY fans to move on.

section907

Sep 16, 2000
House taters will stay and bitch. But most fans will stay and give the program support - as it should.

No one is happy with 1-5 but keeping building. Maybe in the future they can switch conference with the house taters.

I’ve been a SC fan my entire life so this response is genuine and in no way trying to be argumentative..but when you say “keep building”?? Building what exactly? When this year is over Beamers record will be worse than Will Muschamps was after 3 years. And barring a serious change in trajectory Beamers record will be worse than Muschamps was after 4 years as well. So yeah we will “keep building” alright..Building a direct path to solidifying ourselves as the 2nd worst program in the SEC

Reactions: Lurker123
House taters will stay and bitch. But most fans will stay and give the program support - as it should.

No one is happy with 1-5 but keeping building. Maybe in the future they can switch conference with the house taters.
I don’t get it, when things aren’t going your way, you somehow have to implicate Clemson. Lose like a man and worry about the Gamecocks without deflecting. Or is criticizing your rival what you mean when you say “give the program support,” because that clearly hasn’t worked for 100 years. Maybe that’s the answer that has eluded Carolina for over a century. That trashing Clemson will never make Carolina better. Boom, that’s it.

Or..maybe stop rewarding head coaches with raises and extensions for winning 8-9 games in their 2nd year!? I’d love if after an 8-4 season you bring the coach in and tell them they may want to step it up a little or they’ll be unemployed in 2 more years.

I don’t get it, when things aren’t going your way, you somehow have to implicate Clemson. Lose like a man and worry about the Gamecocks without deflecting. Or is criticizing your rival what you mean when you say “give the program support,” because that clearly hasn’t worked for 100 years. Maybe that’s the answer that has eluded Carolina for over a century. That trashing Clemson will never make Carolina better. Boom, that’s it.

F that. Bash Clemturd at every opportunity.

I’ve been a SC fan my entire life so this response is genuine and in no way trying to be argumentative..but when you say “keep building”?? Building what exactly? When this year is over Beamers record will be worse than Will Muschamps was after 3 years. And barring a serious change in trajectory Beamers record will be worse than Muschamps was after 4 years as well. So yeah we will “keep building” alright..Building a direct path to solidifying ourselves as the 2nd worst program in the SEC
Ray Tanner

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Your boys almost beat Miami but almost only means another defeat.

We trash Clemson here. They trash South Carolina on their board. That is how a rivalry works. If bashing Clemson here bothers you, stay on the Clemson board because it is not stopping on either board.

Or..maybe stop rewarding head coaches with raises and extensions for winning 8-9 games in their 2nd year!? I’d love if after an 8-4 season you bring the coach in and tell them they may want to step it up a little or they’ll be unemployed in 2 more years.
Gotta get rid of Ray Tanner, he may know how to coach baseball, but he knows jack shit about being an AD. The records reflect on the coaches he's hired. Muschamp was already a failure at UF, and yet ole Ray brings him in, after 2nd season, gives raise, extension, and large buyout. Year 3, the shit hits the fan and it takes another 2yrs (thanks to the large buyout) to finally get rid of him. Hires Beamer, after 2nd season, gives raise and extension, look at the results of year 3 thus far, a complete dumpster 🔥. He hired a DII unknown coach after taking forever to fire Martin, so it's passed time Ray goes away

Lying tater, right on cue.

like-a-moth-to-a-flame.jpg

Lying tater, right on cue.

like-a-moth-to-a-flame.jpg

Well, you're the one who called Beamer a liar.

I know, try going with that "coachspeak" excuse again.

Lying ass tater. Never said any such thing.

Lying Tater123 has nothing but negativity and whining about USC, never a cross word for Clemson.

NOT. FOOLING. ANYBODY.

Lying ass tater. Never said any such thing.

Lying Tater123 has nothing but negativity and whining about USC, never a cross word for Clemson.

NOT. FOOLING. ANYBODY.

Lmao

That's why I provided a link. I knew, as usual, you'd deny your own rants if it meant hurling insults at other posters.

So pathetic and so typical.

Lying ass tater. It was exactly like I said it was. Always is.

Nothing but a tater troll. Laughable.

Lmao

That's why I provided a link. I knew, as usual, you'd deny your own rants if it meant hurling insults at other posters.

So pathetic and so typical.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT