ADVERTISEMENT

Orange Blindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite recently one was the WCCCP groupies disclosing that the Kelly kid had had several incidents over the past 2 years which they knew about and which they were using to show that not even JC himself could have handled the dismissal better than Saint Dabo.

When asked why WCCCP nor any of the "journalists" had EVER reported any of the incidents before....they responded that it might hurt the program and recruiting.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Marion Woman, we play top 25 teams almost every week. With this guy putting Dabo in a forced situation to kick him off the team, will make it even harder to beat us this year and win your national championship. One last note, you mouthing off about beating top 25 teams, Dabo Sweeny has never beaten ANY ranked team at their home field.

Marion Woman, we play top 25 teams almost every week. With this guy putting Dabo in a forced situation to kick him off the team, will make it even harder to beat us this year and win your national championship. One last note, you mouthing off about beating top 25 teams, Dabo Sweeny has never beaten ANY ranked team at their home field.
so I guess you don't want to wager.

Hey Tigers - Haven't seen many of yall in the past few years - Welcome Back!

Glad yall have a backbone once again.

Do yall anticipate any top 25 wins this year?
You are seeing more now solely because all "bans" went away with the new format. Give it a little while and we will all be banned again. Some people are trying to wait until football season to be banned and some of us want it to be immediate. Not sure anyone will be top 25 when we play them. Everybody will be worse. Have to wait and see.

I blocked you, then I realized you changed one letter in ur name and created a new account. These inbreds never give up. It must be sad living in der dem hills with ur mom/grandma. How pathetic are you?
probably cuz the little nerfherder got banned...who knows

One last note, you mouthing off about beating top 25 teams, Dabo Sweeny has never beaten ANY ranked team at their home field.

I am not all that familiar with Coach Swinney's playing days, but as a Coach I think he has a couple.

I am not sure. But in 2011 we beat VT in Blacksburg. That was their only loss the entire regular season, they finished 11-1. So VT just might have been ranked. Maybe?

This delusional doofus is wrong as always:

Swinney's team defeated the following top 25 ranked teams at their stadiums

# 8 Miami 40 to 37(OT) on 10-24-2009
#11 Virginia Tech 23 to 3 on 10-1-2011

No wonder he is referred to as FGF's village idiot

Reactions: jblanken64
This delusional doofus is wrong as always:

Swinney's team defeated the following top 25 ranked teams at their stadiums

# 8 Miami 40 to 37(OT) on 10-24-2009
#11 Virginia Tech 23 to 3 on 10-1-2011

No wonder he is referred to as FGF's village idiot

I guess he didn't look all the way back to 2011.

We took #5 Missouri somewhat recently.

Were any of those Taj Boyd teams that we beat by double digits for half a decade ranked? They didn't seem very competitive, but after all those ACC wins I would assume yall got a few votes.

If not a true top 25... I'm sure Clem "also received votes."

I guess he didn't look all the way back to 2011.

We took #5 Missouri somewhat recently.

Were any of those Taj Boyd teams that we beat by double digits for half a decade ranked? They didn't seem very competitive, but after all those ACC wins I would assume yall got a few votes.

If not a true top 25... I'm sure Clem "also received votes."

Every year except for 2010 we finished ranked in the AP. Shooting down opponents you beat just diminishes beating them in the first place

Pretty sure Boyd only played 3 years against you. Less than a third of a decade with him. But I was a math major.

We have a good excuse for those losses. We had less talent than SC. We were over-achievers, winning a few against weak teams on guts and raw courage and integrity. No shame in losing to such a superior team.

Did you make yourself LMAO? It feels like you made yourself LMAO. You just forgot to type it.
Well, it is clemsux. Everyone is laughing at them. #clemsoning. Haha! Oh, and LMAO. you probably just wet your pants. you're welcome.

Well, it is clemsux. Everyone is laughing at them. #clemsoning. Haha! Oh, and LMAO. you probably just wet your pants. you're welcome.

scsc.gif

What kind of response/come back is this. You didn't address the fact that Garcia didn't miss any games due to his suspensions/behavior nor did you address USC's drug policy. Speaking of ignoring the facts and being ignorant ...your posts are full of garnet colored delusional diatribe !
Seriously? You don't like my response, but you're too lazy and stupid to research anything?

Let me break it down for you: a clemsux player can fail 2 drug tests and NOTHING happens. At USC, after the first failed drug test, the player is suspended for 25% of games. Since you apparently cant comprehend English, the drug policy at USC is stricter than clemsux. Can you see that? Missing 25% of games is greater than missing none (0%). Issuing a penalty for 25% of games > doing nothing. Comprende?

You call it pathetic, I call it persistence for the sake of education. You guys ignore history and claim such grandeur for a program that has just recently had a stint of being somewhat relevant. Clemson will never and can never take away your 5 game winning streak. Good for you. That's over now.

Simple fact is, you guys are too busy messing with each others "pee pees" to even research your biggest rival...you can't even quote correct things. If I don't know something, rather than post about it with a stupid comment, I will type in google something like "HerPy Derpy was Watkins suspended Derp Herpy Derp" and it comes up and shows me that he was suspended for two games at the beginning of the 2012 season for smoking pot.

Short and simple fact is that USCjr fans have their head up their own arses soooo much so that they can't possibly know enough about OTHER schools to argue a simple point. Dabo is a saint in the football world. People are mad because of that. They are jealous of his family atmosphere that is making recruiting reach new heights at Clemson. Stop being mad because my coach gives a F#*% about my school.

Come back with a point to make next time fellas...this is too easy and frankly a little sad :(
you need to educate yourself. complete ignorant tool. but you know that. clemsux fans are notorious for making up crap and wanting people to believe it. it's like a cult, someone will say something (possibly the leader, dumbo) and they all eat it up like it's the gospel. he's all out for himself. I wouldn't trust that man with anything I have. clemsux is the definition of delusional. We aren't mad about your coach. please give him an lifetime contract. PLEEEEZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Pretty sure Boyd only played 3 years against you. Less than a third of a decade with him. But I was a math major.

We have a good excuse for those losses. We had less talent than SC. We were over-achievers, winning a few against weak teams on guts and raw courage and integrity. No shame in losing to such a superior team.
Dude...Marcus Lattimore and Connor Shaw were injured in 3 of our wins over you and you will never have another receiving core as good as Sammy Watkins, Nuke Hopkins, and Dwayne Allen. Also, RB Andre' Ellington is a starting in the NFL for Arizona. Please give your former players some credit....

I certainly hope you aren't referring to the "major news" that comes on late night HBO. Please tell me you aren't referring to the John Oliver show that ridiculed Dabo for speaking out against paying CFB players.

If you aren't referring to that, I would love a nice read on my coach to open my eyes on how CORRUPT and CRUEL he is and how everyone hates him.
#Soybeanwind trended on twitter for 2 days. Do your search on twitter and read all the tweets slamming Dabo after John Oliver's segment on the NCAA including Dabo as his idiot. The new $4.5 Million jet was left out of that report though but other media outlets covered it and condemned Dabo again.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150424/PC1002/150429653/1506/what-price-sports-victory

Chad Kelly, Mike Bellamy, Sammy Watkin's drugs before Dabo baptized him. Bellamy and Watkins were roommates.

Dabo only manipulates image through a controlled media he doesn't allow to know the truth.

Also lying about a torn ACL before playing and future NFL draft pick without an insurance policy on it.
Weren't both Chad Kelly & Mike Bellamy kicked off the team??? Sammy was suspended for two games...one of those being against Auburn...

Seems to me that Dabo is quite the disciplinarian actually.

Three Jesters, wow, beat two weaklings in the ACC. Neither were ranked at the end of the season. That's what I was referrig to .This year, I hear where some arm chair TV GURUS have you Taters ranked as high as 10th in the country. Just like Dabo's wins, not at season's end. A guy like Swinney is more like P.T. Barnum who coined the phrase "there's a sucker born everyday." He lost his defense, lost his offensive line, lost his OC. Clemson , Unlike Alabama, cannot reload. Sweeny will have a good team every five or six years , especially since big guys Louisville and Notre Dame have come into the ACC henhouse. No, your slick talking little salesman will not beat , Bobby Petrino at Louisville this year, won't beat Brian Kelly and the Irish anywhere, won't beat Paul Johnson , won't beat FSU and won't beat a guy named Spurrier in Columbia . Hope you enjoyed your little year in the sunshine cause you have some very dark clouds on your Orange tainted horizon.

Dude...Marcus Lattimore and Connor Shaw were injured in 3 of our wins over you and you will never have another receiving core as good as Sammy Watkins, Nuke Hopkins, and Dwayne Allen. Also, RB Andre' Ellington is a starting in the NFL for Arizona. Please give your former players some credit....
tongue/cheek

Give me something besides Bleacher report!

According to the Tampa Bay Times he was arrested 3 times(see link)
Hope this is article helps.

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/bl...dismissed-south-carolina-football-team/11160/

Garcia's off-the-field problems began shortly after his enrolled early at South Carolina in January, 2007. Within two months of being in Columbia, he has already been arrested twice, once for public drunkenness and failure to stop on police command and another time for keying a professor's car. In March, 2008, Garcia was arrested for underage drinking.

Reactions: jblanken64
According to the Tampa Bay Times he was arrested 3 times(see link)
Hope this is article helps.

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/bl...dismissed-south-carolina-football-team/11160/

Garcia's off-the-field problems began shortly after his enrolled early at South Carolina in January, 2007. Within two months of being in Columbia, he has already been arrested twice, once for public drunkenness and failure to stop on police command and another time for keying a professor's car. In March, 2008, Garcia was arrested for underage drinking.
And all the charges were dropped or he made restitution. Can you believe a college student was drinking? Someone called the police & Garcia was outside his dorm & charge with public drunkenness??? If only he had choked his gf, pushed her down the stairs or hit her with a towel rod! After all, that is the clemsux way!

"7233", I know this is just post #4 for you, but surely you can do better than that!

Last edited:
I'm not crossing any lines or trying to suggest anything. Just reporting the facts of each case. Iconic Howard's rock was attacked a 2nd time a few months ago and the case has strangely not been solved for some reason. Did they never find the guy or does Clemson not want anyone to know his identity and affiliations?

Problem is, you're not reporting all the facts. A new surveillance system was installed after the rock was vandalized the first time resulting in a clear, up close video the second time. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story though...

Problem is, you're not reporting all the facts. A new surveillance system was installed after the rock was vandalized the first time resulting in a clear, up close video the second time. Don't let facts get in the way of a good story though...

That's my point, they have a clear upclose video of the suspect and for some reason have not solved the case or reported any updates since releasing the picture. It seems the case would have been solved a very long time ago. Did Clemson offer rewards this time for information leading to the arrest?

And all the charges were dropped or he made restitution. Can you believe a college student was drinking? Someone called the police & Garcia was outside his dorm & charge with public drunkenness??? If only he had choked his gf, pushed her down the stairs or hit her with a towel rod! After all, that is the clemsux way!

"7233", I know this is just post #4 for you, but surely you can do better than that!

I was just posting an article to confirm Coxman's doubts about Garcia's number of arrests.
By the way, I can honestly say that I have NEVER been arrested or kicked out of college. Can you say the same upstate? Maybe you didn't even go to college so there would not have been a problem of you being kicked out !

Three Jesters, wow, beat two weaklings in the ACC. Neither were ranked at the end of the season. That's what I was referrig to .This year, I hear where some arm chair TV GURUS have you Taters ranked as high as 10th in the country. Just like Dabo's wins, not at season's end. A guy like Swinney is more like P.T. Barnum who coined the phrase "there's a sucker born everyday." He lost his defense, lost his offensive line, lost his OC. Clemson , Unlike Alabama, cannot reload. Sweeny will have a good team every five or six years , especially since big guys Louisville and Notre Dame have come into the ACC henhouse. No, your slick talking little salesman will not beat , Bobby Petrino at Louisville this year, won't beat Brian Kelly and the Irish anywhere, won't beat Paul Johnson , won't beat FSU and won't beat a guy named Spurrier in Columbia . Hope you enjoyed your little year in the sunshine cause you have some very dark clouds on your Orange tainted horizon.

The village idiot chimes in. Haha, your awesome manifold. And your right, Clemson can't reload at all, its not like they could ever have a #4 recruiting class in the nation, could they? No one wants to play there.

I was just posting an article to confirm Coxman's doubts about Garcia's number of arrests.
By the way, I can honestly say that I have NEVER been arrested or kicked out of college. Can you say the same upstate? Maybe you didn't even go to college so there would not have been a problem of you being kicked out !
Yup, your other posts are so accurate, you've got me. found me out. if you were only smart enough to realize what a fool you are....

Yup, your other posts are so accurate, you've got me. found me out. if you were only smart enough to realize what a fool you are....

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up like you and remove all doubt ! The reason there is so much ignorance in this world is because people like you are so eager to share it !

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up like you and remove all doubt ! The reason there is so much ignorance in this world is because people like you are so eager to share it !
You should really take your own advise and remain silent. You're on post # 6 now and are looking pretty stupid. Typical Ignorant clemsux fan.

You should really take your own advise and remain silent. You're on post # 6 now and are looking pretty stupid. Typical Ignorant clemsux fan.

I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.

I never argue with ignorant people like you because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Last edited:
Funny that all you Taters were not here during your beat downs. Typical of a Tater. I know enough of them to understand they way they are

Someone call Ripley's Believe It Or Not, we've found what was previously thought to be non-existant: the Clemron fan who will actually admit they got beat by a better team.

I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.

I never argue with ignorant people like you because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Now you're at post #7. Definitely don't censor yourself. Your idiotic comments only justifies you being an ignorant troll. Good job!! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT