ADVERTISEMENT

OT, and just curious really, but how exactly would one initiate a "conversation" on this new site...

I think anna nimmitty was referring to the "start a conversation" command that is available when you click on a users profile. I've wondered myself how that works? I guess it's just a private conversation between the two users only?

Yeah, that's what I said! ;):D

Honestly, that is what I meant to ask! I assume(d), though perhaps incorrectly, that is indeed an option to a private conversation between 2 or more participants. If that is indeed the case, THTH does one initiate such a conversation??? Just wondering.

Hover over the envelope at top right or actually click on it.

Should see 'start a conversation' as an option. Click it. Search for user to start PM with. Converse away!

Hover over the envelope at top right or actually click on it.

Should see 'start a conversation' as an option. Click it. Search for user to start PM with. Converse away!
I asked this q on the first day of the new dull gray format. No answer yet.
I do not see any option to Start a conversation, only an option to show conversations, which are zero since I can't start any! Maybe Because I am on iPad?

i think all the mods have left the building......anna nimmity why would u want to do that? dont u want to remain anonimous

i think all the mods have left the building......anna nimmity why would u want to do that? dont u want to remain anonimous

:cool: Honestly, there are one or two folks here who actually know who I am, and a few more that know what my UN used to be (i.e. Gaimcock). BTW, that UN worked earlier this month, and now it doesn't for some reason. I'm waiting on a Mod to reply to my latest inquiry (BTW, WTH has Beck been??). Guess I may have to get in touch with Shoe in the next few days or so just to find out what the deal is.

i think beckham is herding up worms and the rest of the mods went on summer vacation

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT