ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Online poker sites...your advice/thoughts/suggestions

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
Posted this on the national board and wanted to post it here as well. Can any of you that play online poker give me some of your thoughts on good sites to play, maybe some positive/negative experiences? I've never played online before and would like to give it a shot. I'd like to play Texas Hold 'em and start out lower limit at first and see how I do. Any info you have would be appreciated.

I've played on Bovada for a few years. It has an acceptable player pool, and payouts have always been quick and reliable.

By the way, jsusc...do you live in Columbia? There are Tons of home/underground game here.

By the way, jsusc...do you live in Columbia? There are Tons of home/underground game here.

I live just outside North Augusta. I've thought about trying to find some games like that though. Honestly, I'm not sure where to begin on something like that, but I'd like to play with some people other than friends/family.

I live just outside North Augusta. I've thought about trying to find some games like that though. Honestly, I'm not sure where to begin on something like that, but I'd like to play with some people other than friends/family.
You just have to know someone. Offhand, I'm not aware of games in the N. Augusta area, but I can find out.

I play on brovada too. I also bet on football games on there. It use to be called bodog but changed there name a few years ago. I've never had a problem with them. Always got my money from them without a problem

BROVADA BABY!!!

Two years ago, I bet $10 on a 12 game parlay. Hit 11 out of 12 with a push. Didn't think they would pay but, Brovada paid as if I had bet on a 11 game parlay. $12,604.34. Pay out was limited to $5000 per month without any fees ($50 fee to get it all at once, if over $5K.... additional fees apply if you want the funds by wire transfer). Certified checks delivered by FedX, overnight, signature required, no charge. Must request each pay out ... gets approved same/next day, funds sent the day after that. No problems whatsoever. AND ... no juice for Uncle Sam.

Received emails only to make me aware where the process was at ... request received, request approved, and funds sent, with FedX tracking number. NO OTHER BS emails. Have played Sports Bet and Bet Us ... obviously BROVADA is the one for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT