ADVERTISEMENT

Projected payouts to the SEC teams....

Eventho its the 1st year I'm surprised that the school only get 1.5 from the SEC network. Is that right?

I did read last week that the PAC-12 had the highest payout of any conference in 2014.

ITT, Superflyby posts a link with a low number - gets called out - then has to find another one.

Eventho its the 1st year I'm surprised that the school only get 1.5 from the SEC network. Is that right?
I rarely watch it. Saturation, I guess. But, the fact is I care only about football. All those other sports and documentaries don't interest me in the least.

ITT, Superflyby posts a link with a low number - gets called out - then has to find another one.
I actually looked at the date and realized the first was before the SEC network was even given a date to start and had signed no one up for it....so....the second was after it was up and signing services on....The projects were way lower than what everyone was expecting......and they were expecting great success before...lol.

Love it. No more PPV for poor production football. All the basketball and baseball I can ask for. Would love to see more documentaries, those are very well done.

naaaaa, you're ridiculous. If superflyby hadn't realized his post was from 2013, you would have complained about that. But since it makes his point even more valid and you cant refute it, you still just want to complain. ignorant tool.

I did read last week that the PAC-12 had the highest payout of any conference in 2014.
Yes the total was about 15 million more than the SEC. But it was just timing really with the new TV deal and the SEC network taking off this year. The SEC will be back on top this time next year.

First year SECN numbers will be low (Or lower than they will eventually be) because it hasn't been live for a full year and because of the startup costs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT