ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Brandon Mcillwain commitment

usc4ever15

Oct 29, 2007
Gaffney
I usually don't follow commits closely because let's face it until they sign on the dotted line it doesnt matter. However I've seen alot of posts about this kid. Is he pretty solid a Gamecock like Dozier was in basketball? Or could he bail on us like so many others last season?

You want the winning lottery numbers as well?

We're not mind readers chief...no one knows from one day to the next what a high school kid might do.

I'm aware of that however some commitments are alot more solid than others. Anybody with any real info?

I usually don't follow commits closely because let's face it until they sign on the dotted line it doesnt matter. However I've seen alot of posts about this kid. Is he pretty solid a Gamecock like Dozier was in basketball? Or could he bail on us like so many others last season?
He's stated before that even if Spurrier retired after this year, he would still be a Gamecock. So he's as solid as one can be.

Yeah...we've never had a kid say stuff like that and then flip to somewhere else.

Never.

Ever.

Nope.

And I bet it never will happen.

LMAO!

After the Gary Gray flip, I believe anything is possible with these kids until they sign the dotted line on NSD. Gary Gray went on and actually recruited for South Carolina and practically begged Jimmy Clausen to come to South Carolina. That was one of the weirdest flips I remember by a recruit I can remember. Arden Key was a tough pill to swallow too. Committed twice and decommitted twice. It's hard to know what's going on in these 17 year old kid's brains.

After the Gary Gray flip, I believe anything is possible with these kids until they sign the dotted line on NSD. Gary Gray went on and actually recruited for South Carolina and practically begged Jimmy Clausen to come to South Carolina. That was one of the weirdest flips I remember by a recruit I can remember. Arden Key was a tough pill to swallow too. Committed twice and decommitted twice. It's hard to know what's going on in these 17 year old kid's brains.

Arden Key wasn't a tough pill to swallow if hear folks in GA talk about it. This kid has a ton of growing up to do. I do remember Gary Gray but I believe he only became a starter at ND as a senior.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT