ADVERTISEMENT

Since we didn't make the tourney, let's get behind

I'm pulling for coastal Carolina. Hope a teal chicken wins it since the gamecocks are not in

images

Clemson. We need to put the rivalry aside for the postseason.

Um...what? Any fan of either school that says they're capable of pulling for the other school is, in fact, a fan of NEITHER school. Pulling for your rival means you don't really care too much.

i must have misread the comment that we should pull for Clemson. No person on this board in sound mind would ever think such a thing much less post it for other people to read.

I'm with you cyan and Conway. It's CCU for me. They are in a tough bracket with A&M

I'm pulling for the "home team" C of C, then Coastal, then someone in the conference (not sure who yet) Will never, ever, pull for Clem5on.

I'm frustrated with our team but I ain't going so far as to pull for Clemson either.

It's easy to see who the posers are on here. No real Gamecock would ever pull for Clemsux, much less post it on a Carolina board.
You'd probably be quite surprised at the number of USC fans who have kids and grandkids attending Clemson, and vice versa. Some of these "Carolina kids" even play sports there.

i must have misread the comment that we should pull for Clemson. No person on this board in sound mind would ever think such a thing much less post it for other people to read.
Really! I do hope Leggett's Tigers do well out there, because the more they win, the more USC baseball fans get hot, and much more direct pressure is put on the Carolina baseball staff to fix and improve the program or GTHO!

You'd probably be quite surprised at the number of USC fans who have kids and grandkids attending Clemson, and vice versa. Some of these "Carolina kids" even play sports there.
I don't give a rat's butt if the entire family goes to Clemsux, I will never pull for those clowns!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT