ADVERTISEMENT

Some talk about our game with UNotCarolina

Yes. They assume we will have the same defense and no offense. I know we lost some good players on offense but I think we can still be pretty good on that side of the ball. I am also pretty confident the defense will play better with Hoke on the job. How much remains to be seen but I think better.

You can't talk reasonable football with most UNC fans and Clemson fans. Delusion at it's highest point!! o_OJust let them think what they want, and when we beat them on the field just smile and say good game..

Every team has a chance in April, sometimes even September.
ECU certainly did.
I like this game in Charlotte, different venue and diehard fans. Fringe fans stay home for neutral, Thursday games. I think we show up and play well enough to win. A star will be born too.
David Williams, maybe?

Hey...I thought we were going to compete for a national championship last year and look what happened....this year ? I have no idea how good or bad we will be.I hope we surprise in the other direction this year.

This is the respect you get when you go 7-6 and lose to the taters. Got to earn it back and a thrashing of Not Carolina will be a nice start. They have Chizik we have Ward & Hoke. Like our chances.

You can't talk reasonable football with most UNC fans and Clemson fans. Delusion at it's highest point!! o_OJust let them think what they want, and when we beat them on the field just smile and say good game..

So what was dilusional about the comments in that thread. Comments seemed to be spot on.

Reactions: Marionman1973
So what was dilusional about the comments in that thread. Comments seemed to be spot on.

LOL we were hearing the same garbage before the 2013 game, Bryn Renner was going to light us up like a Christmas tree, our defense would be gassed by the second quarter, Blah, blah, blah.. Gamecocks won by 3 scores and it wasn't nearly that close.

This is the team that ECU hung 70 on. No way this below average ACC wimp beats us. Look for our defense to be vastly improved. Offense will be ok.

Yes. They assume we will have the same defense and no offense. I know we lost some good players on offense but I think we can still be pretty good on that side of the ball. I am also pretty confident the defense will play better with Hoke on the job. How much remains to be seen but I think better.
It is not just about Hoke, though I think his scheme will simplify things and lead to a dramatic change immediately which is especially important this season as we are adding so many new players! Hoke or no Hole, this D was going to look completely different with the influx of new talent! JUCOs, transfers, RS kids who are now ready to play... People will not recognize our D next year. We have returning talent that should keep getting better! A couple good LBs- Moore, Alton, BAW... Some good young corners who improved over the season and should also keep getting better.. Loads of experience at safety with a SENOIR all conference transfer coming in... But the DL is where we will a we the biggest change. For depth, we have guys with experience but at least 2-3 of the starters will be new guys, and one is a projected superstar!

Reactions: SwampFox99
When did CU become gurus on beating Spurrier?
These guys are crazy. Not really in thinking they will win, that's what fans do. But thinking we'll have trouble breaking in a new DC, while the fact they have a new DC is an advantage.

I think the Holes have a chance.....bringing an experienced team to this game.

One of these days you may get it right. I know it's all in good banter but with your past incorrect predictions on SC vs. UNC and SC vs. ECU, you know the saying about a blind squirrel and the acorn.

Reactions: heelzfor2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT