ADVERTISEMENT

Still hate this light gray text on the white background *

bump bump and bump some more.......................Dear People of the world: Light gray text on a white background is hard to read. My eyes are bad enough...........but dang. There has to be a better color font to go with. I have a novel idea, how about dark black or dark blue. We could at least read it. Surely that's not real hard to program????

Folks, mine is black/dark gray on a light gray when I read the posts. Can anyone screenshot what they have so I can make sure something isn't screwy here?

I'm on a PC and don't have a clue how to "screen shot" but I can tell you there is practically no difference in font size (ie bold or not) and color tone between a thread that you have previously read that has no new comments....and one that has new comments (which historically were darkened and bolder so it was easy to see there were new comments). Very very tiny difference in the two fonts and basically almost impossible to see the difference unless you strive very hard to. The font difference in the old board (ie darker and in bold type) was super easy to see at a glance if there were new comments or not in a thread.

The board does have a more "modern" look, but it is definitely harder to navigate now, at least on a PC.

I sure hope Ohio State paid a whole lot of money to have their colors (scarlet and gray) plastered on everyone's board.

I so agree. I just hit bold...don't know if that will help. Seems like there should be a simple way to correct this by the administration.

Reactions: Cutlass275
I am the one that hit bold...really don't think I am going to read this site...unless they improve the text...just too hard to read. Please administration...make all the texts bold! Thanks!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what most are having problem with is trying to differentiate between each person's post, as each post is actually boxed in by very thin light, and I mean LIGHT GRAY, lines. If there was a way to darken the light gray boxed lines around each post it would help separate each one from the next.

Reactions: Cutlass275
How about BLACK text and after you have read the post it turns GRAY? That's what I would prefer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT