ADVERTISEMENT

Taters are so high and mighty LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see :)

That's a good point. I do believe that our coach (4th year ever being a head coach) has won every bowl game since then including a BCS bowl. How many of those does your historic football program have? Also, during that stretch, we became the first OOC team to ever beat two top 10 SEC teams in a row (LSU and Georgia). What accomplishments do you have since 2011? I could answer that, but I will see what you come up with.

I think I speak for everyone in the football world that #9 to 7-6 is a much worse version of the coined "Clemsoning" term than We ever pulled. That includes 3 games with 4th quarter 2 touchdown leads. In fact, that Orange Bowl loss you mentioned was the last time my head coach has been favored and lost. Should I tell you how many times you have done that since then? In lieu of this evidence, I vote the term "Clemsoning" be replaced with "Being USCjr".

I like it.
You would vote for that, but sorry...the nation and world knows y'all as #clemsoning. Doesn't clemsux still hold the record for the most points scored against in a bowl game? Keep being clemsux & go taters!

Seems as if Swinney is multi talented and a great leader, wouldn't you say? He is successful in most things he does as I understand it.

Too bad OBC is tired of that crap pile we call the capitol. Might would a said that about him
Dumbo is a laughing stock. The sports world loves Spurrier, and dumbo cant compare. He'll always be HBC's special little bro. :)

The 3 losses last year were to UGA. Watson didn't play even a third of the snaps. He sliced up UGA's defense pretty well when he played until the 4th quarter. The 2nd loss was to FSU where he didn't start. He played well. We had snaps over his head, fumbles at the 5 yard line, and Stoudt missing a wide open TD pass to our TE, not to mention the missed FGs. The 3rd loss was to GT, with Clemson about to go up 10-0 and Watson went down with an injury. Stoudt came in and promptly threw a pick 6. He went on to throw 2 more INTs for another 10 points. Watson isn't the reason we lost. The offense basically runs like a well oiled machine when he is playing.

He might be really good; maybe the best ever at Clem5on, but I would like to see him play a full season and see if he has what it takes health-wise. Then we will all know.

I tell you what; I will give Dabo the benefit of the doubt. Now if he deploys the same discipline for football players who beat their girlfriends with towel rods, then you know he has really changed.

I will tell you straight up, I think Dabo is the phoniest coach in all of college football. His “awe shucks” innocent spirit is a sham and that was proven when he gets out of speeding tickets and gets police officers fired for doing their job.

His canned and orchestrated rants play right into the hearts of the majority of the clem faithful. They think he is the greatest coach ever just because he is some pseudo-cheerleader.

I will give him credit for his recruiting efforts. His love letters to recruits and his ability to kiss their butt is paying dividends on the recruiting trail. He certainly knows how to play the recruiting game because he is a master manipulator.
How long did the guy with the towel rod play?

There are plenty of coaches that could accomplish more than what Dabo has @ Clemson with less talent. Clemson is a big fish in a pond full of too many minnows to feed on so the wins are built into the schedule.

The stadium @ Clemson is 2x the size and sells 3x to 4x the tickets of most of your ACC competition. Doing what Dabo has done @ Clemson is not impressive @ all and one of the sports top coaches would have already made the BCS Title game or Final 4.
LMAO Final 4??? It's only been around ONE year.

Reactions: jblanken64
Hey guys,

Man this Shane Morgan guy seems pretty intelligent. Too bad I am NOT him.

Anyways, to my point, after reading most of these Clemson bashing posts on here about how badly 'dem tiggers suck...I thought I would just pop in and give a friendly reminder to all the Carolina faithful of the 1999 football season. That was arguably the worst team in CFB history. That was an AWFUL season to be a gamecock...I assume.

Just a friendly reminder of what a real delusional fan base looks like. Spurrier is not your savior. He is gone pretty soon and it's back to the old you again. Good luck with your anual 'aluminum outs'.

Reactions: pbos11
Dude...winning in the ACC before FSU joined was too simple and we all know the only way Charlie Pell got the players there to do it. He taught 2 schools how to pay players and led Clemson and Florida to probation.

Since FSU joined the ACC in 1992, Clemson has won 1 ACC Championship. FSU has a 20 win and 8 loss record over Clemson and owns the ACC and Dabo.
If winning the acc was so simple before FSU joined, how come y'all could only do it once? Oh yeah, because y'all have been doormats for every conference y'all have ever been in.

Reactions: not shane morgan
Then what does that say about your team if you lost 5 out of the last 6 to this doormat???

No it says we were better than this so called doormat. I know it's tough for you Taters to admit since logic and facts are not your strongpoint. Unlike you mental midgets I am smart enough to admit you were better last year. I don't need to make excuses but that is a strongpoint for most of you. Excuses and delusion

No it says we were better than this so called doormat. I know it's tough for you Taters to admit since logic and facts are not your strongpoint. Unlike you mental midgets I am smart enough to admit you were better last year. I don't need to make excuses but that is a strongpoint for most of you. Excuses and delusion

You forgot to mention kool-ade in your post. Got to have the kool-ade reference.

Perhaps you should watch the game between Clemson and FSU and see what happened for yourself.

I (as an obvious Clemson supporter) DID watch some SC games. The Tennessee one for instance. Also, the Kentucky game, the A&M game, the Missouri game. Clemson went toe-to-toe with a team that went to the playoffs. Carolina lost to teams that Clemson would have beat without DW.

Let's not forget the Carolina/Clemson bout this year. That one was a blast. It was like peering into a crystal ball and seeing the next two seasons' last games.

Why?

1). Because Deshaun Watson missed Spring practice with a torn ACL.

2). Chad Morris packed his bags for SMU and flew Watson in for Spring Break.

3). Because the #1 ranked Defense @ Clemson couldn't win the ACC.

LMAO Final 4??? It's only been around ONE year.

Final 4 is paralell to BCS Championship and a good head coach @ Clemson would have made it with one of the talented teams fielded since 2009. Especially feeding against the minnows of the ACC. The only problem is Steve Spurrier would have knocked you out of it 5 years in a row.

If winning the acc was so simple before FSU joined, how come y'all could only do it once? Oh yeah, because y'all have been doormats for every conference y'all have ever been in.

We did it twice in 18 years on the field. 1 was taken away by the ACC commish. Much better than your current streak of 1 in 24 years.

Final 4 is paralell to BCS Championship and a good head coach @ Clemson would have made it with one of the talented teams fielded since 2009. Especially feeding against the minnows of the ACC. The only problem is Steve Spurrier would have knocked you out of it 5 years in a row.

If the final 4 had been in play for the past several years, outcomes could have been very different and the perceived dominance of the SEC may have never happened. I'd be curious to know what two teams would have made it in with the BCS system last year...I'm thinking Oregon and Alabama. Neither of which won the championship. So, it's kinda not fair to say they parallel each other considering outcomes could have been very different. I'm not saying Clemson would have made it in or anything of that nature, but there are many skeptics of the SEC and conference strength around lately.

Hey guys,

Man this Shane Morgan guy seems pretty intelligent. Too bad I am NOT him.

Anyways, to my point, after reading most of these Clemson bashing posts on here about how badly 'dem tiggers suck...I thought I would just pop in and give a friendly reminder to all the Carolina faithful of the 1999 football season. That was arguably the worst team in CFB history. That was an AWFUL season to be a gamecock...I assume.

Just a friendly reminder of what a real delusional fan base looks like. Spurrier is not your savior. He is gone pretty soon and it's back to the old you again. Good luck with your anual 'aluminum outs'.
In your dreams!! clemsux is the definition of delusion. Tanner knows the importance of winning and with all the SEC $$$ coming in, we can hire the best coaches out there. We already have one of the best facilities and it's only getting better. You keep wishing it'll go back to the good ole days of the 1800's when Carolina just went through the motions with their athletics. I'm here to tell you, troll, those days are long gone!!!!! We aren't going back. Klempsun might beat us occasionally, but it'll never be like it was before. Get ready, cause it's gonna be fun!!

We did it twice in 18 years on the field. 1 was taken away by the ACC commish. Much better than your current streak of 1 in 24 years.
Are u really that stupid or are u pretending? I was responding to some moron saying that
Are u really that stupid? I was responding to another post saying that the acc was all to easy to win before FSU joined. Y'all won it once. That doesn't sound too easy for u guys. Clemson won it many many times. Nobody was talking about the last 20+ years after FSU joined. By the way, how many times have y'all won your conference in the last 20 years?

Are u really that stupid or are u pretending? I was responding to some moron saying that

Are u really that stupid? I was responding to another post saying that the acc was all to easy to win before FSU joined. Y'all won it once. That doesn't sound too easy for u guys. Clemson won it many many times. Nobody was talking about the last 20+ years after FSU joined. By the way, how many times have y'all won your conference in the last 20 years?
How many times would you have won the SEC in the past 20 years?? Give you a hint. It starts with 0.

You too stupid to count. We were only in the ACC 18 years and won it twice on the field. The ACC stripped a title from us after we had won it because Paul Dietzel took over the program reported to the league office that we had 2 ineligible players on that team and the league made us vacate wins. Funny how they didn't do that to Clemson in 1981 for all the violations committed by your players and coaching staff. They skipped punishing you then later made Georgia Tech vacate wins and a conference championship over a few $100.

Fact is, the ACC expanded, brought in better football schools and Clemson became irrelevant and only able to win it when FSU is in a temporary slump.

You too stupid to count. We were only in the ACC 18 years and won it twice on the field. The ACC stripped a title from us after we had won it because Paul Dietzel took over the program reported to the league office that we had 2 ineligible players on that team and the league made us vacate wins. Funny how they didn't do that to Clemson in 1981 for all the violations committed by your players and coaching staff. They skipped punishing you then later made Georgia Tech vacate wins and a conference championship over a few $100.

Fact is, the ACC expanded, brought in better football schools and Clemson became irrelevant and only able to win it when FSU is in a temporary slump.
Haha, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. OK, one more time, I'm typing really slow so u can follow. A poster said how easy the acc was before FSU joined the acc. Nobody is talking about after. Understand? The facts are that y'all won it 1 time. (I don't care if u had 30 titles taken away, history says u won it once.) U were in the acc from 1953 until 1970. In that same time, Clemson won the acc 6 times. They won it 13 more times from 1971 until 1992. That is when FSU joined. So it must not have been that easy to win if u cocks couldn't win it.
And since u want to talk about the acc after FSU joined and it expanded SO bad, I can't argue that Clemson has severely underachieved by only winning the acc once in the last 20+ years. Even when FSU was down in the late 2000's. No excuse for that. Can u say the same about your team not winning a conference title during the best era in the history of shamecock football? Even when Georgia, florida and Tenn were down? That sucks.

Reactions: TIGERGOAT
Haha, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. OK, one more time, I'm typing really slow so u can follow. A poster said how easy the acc was before FSU joined the acc. Nobody is talking about after. Understand? The facts are that y'all won it 1 time. (I don't care if u had 30 titles taken away, history says u won it once.) U were in the acc from 1953 until 1970. In that same time, Clemson won the acc 6 times. They won it 13 more times from 1971 until 1992. That is when FSU joined. So it must not have been that easy to win if u cocks couldn't win it.
And since u want to talk about the acc after FSU joined and it expanded SO bad, I can't argue that Clemson has severely underachieved by only winning the acc once in the last 20+ years. Even when FSU was down in the late 2000's. No excuse for that. Can u say the same about your team not winning a conference title during the best era in the history of shamecock football? Even when Georgia, florida and Tenn were down? That sucks.

I understand why a homegrown tater as yourself would hate to divide the conference ACC football history into before FSU and after. It is amazing how you can win a bunch of games against a majority of schools that are fortunate when thicket office sells 50% of the tickets for a home game on Saturday afternoon. My reading skills are fine and my ability to bring up factual negative information about Clemson is outsatnding.

If cheaters are allowed to keep ACC Championships the season they were caught cheating, the ACC office owes South Carolina and Georgia Tech their rightful ACC football titles they made them forfeit. Either do that or take your 1981 title away. It is the only fair thing to do.

I understand why a homegrown tater as yourself would hate to divide the conference ACC football history into before FSU and after. It is amazing how you can win a bunch of games against a majority of schools that are fortunate when thicket office sells 50% of the tickets for a home game on Saturday afternoon. My reading skills are fine and my ability to bring up factual negative information about Clemson is outsatnding.

If cheaters are allowed to keep ACC Championships the season they were caught cheating, the ACC office owes South Carolina and Georgia Tech their rightful ACC football titles they made them forfeit. Either do that or take your 1981 title away. It is the only fair thing to do.
How come u guys couldn't win a bunch of games where the teams were lucky to sell 50% of their tickets? You can't blast us for winning games against inferior opponents and winning conference championships because of it when u guys played the same competition and could not win against it. That doesn't make much sense. The only reason why I divided the acc into before and after fsu is because the poster I was responding to did. I don't know why this is so hard for u to understand. I didn't start the topic, I responded to it. DO U UNDERSTAND??

Even your shamecock companions must think your an idiot. You've posted over 1400 times and only received 4 likes. And USuCk fans are easily impressed. They like everything. You must be posting some pretty impressive stuff, just like u have with me.

Never in my life have I ever seen a college football team that brags like the MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGERS. I knew they would come out swinging after finally beating us and a down trodden Oakie team but the predictions they are making are absolutely ridiculous. Watson will win the Heisman, we can go 12-0, our defense will be in the top of defenses in the country because we just reload, Dabo is the best person and coach in football(funny nobody has ever had him on their short list) I could add more but you get the idea. Clemson will have a real problem beating Ga. Tech, Louisville, Notre Dame, FSU , South Carolina and maybe this year NC State in Raleigh. I doubt very seriously any of these teams fear MIGHTY CLEMSON. Should be fun watching Dabo lead the troops minus Morris this year. Maybe this year he will really have his head phones plugged in.

Reactions: Superior7
Clemson has 0 integrity or character. South Carolina and Georgia Tech turned themselves in and had their championship and wins vacated by the ACC. Clemson won the 1981 championship with a win at all cost mentality using cover ups and lies and still reports that event as the greatest accomplishment in your football history.

Never in my life have I ever seen a college football team that brags like the MIGHTY CLEMSON TIGERS. I knew they would come out swinging after finally beating us and a down trodden Oakie team but the predictions they are making are absolutely ridiculous. Watson will win the Heisman, we can go 12-0, our defense will be in the top of defenses in the country because we just reload, Dabo is the best person and coach in football(funny nobody has ever had him on their short list) I could add more but you get the idea. Clemson will have a real problem beating Ga. Tech, Louisville, Notre Dame, FSU , South Carolina and maybe this year NC State in Raleigh. I doubt very seriously any of these teams fear MIGHTY CLEMSON. Should be fun watching Dabo lead the troops minus Morris this year. Maybe this year he will really have his head phones plugged in.
The mighty Clemson tigers only brag to you morons. And we have every right to. Clemson has dominated your sorry excuse for a football team since we started playing each other. Yall had a 5 game streak. Good for y'all. But guess what...that's over now. That's history, just like our 7 game win streak and multiple 4 and 3 game win streaks. Have y'all ever come into clemson and scored 63 points or beat us 45-0, just to name a few? Nope, never. So until u guys can make this rivalry respectable, we can brag to u dumb ****s all we want. And its hilarious u think that we will struggle against y'all next year. Why other than just flat out dilusion do u think u guys will be good next year? Even most people on this forum are thinking y'all won't be that good. Let me guess, because y'all have mighty Spurrier? U are in love with that guy. I bet u have a poster of him with his shirt off at practice on your wall. The game has passed that old fart by.

Hey manifold, what was your prediction for the USuCk-clemson game last year? After watching how bad that yall were all year and how horrible your defense was, u still predicted y'all winning 55-10. That's dilusion at its finest. That tells u everything u need to know about this moron manifold.

He is a TT. Typical Tater. Delusional and dumb as a box of rocks. They win one game and they think everything is different. Win 5 and we might start listening. Until then crawl back to Taternet with all those other morons. You fit in perfectly with all those other mental midgets

That's BS The east has been awful since Spurrier arrived and you haven't won crap. The whole soul of SOS will be 5 in a row and that ain't record LOL. After you left the acc you play mainly acc school and let's let history speak for itself

The mighty Clemson tigers only brag to you morons. And we have every right to. Clemson has dominated your sorry excuse for a football team since we started playing each other. Yall had a 5 game streak. Good for y'all. But guess what...that's over now. That's history, just like our 7 game win streak and multiple 4 and 3 game win streaks. Have y'all ever come into clemson and scored 63 points or beat us 45-0, just to name a few? Nope, never. So until u guys can make this rivalry respectable, we can brag to u dumb ****s all we want. And its hilarious u think that we will struggle against y'all next year. Why other than just flat out dilusion do u think u guys will be good next year? Even most people on this forum are thinking y'all won't be that good. Let me guess, because y'all have mighty Spurrier? U are in love with that guy. I bet u have a poster ,of him with his shirt off at practice on your wall. The game has passed that old fart by.
You idiots try & brag to anyone who will listen. It's not just a carolina thing, everyone knows about your annoying fanbase. I wasn't alive 100 years ago, but you can hold onto that if you'd like. clemsux wins 1 game in 6 years and all the sudden, we're in the 1900's again! Wow. We aren't going back to then, dude. The fun thing is, you wont be expecting it, which will make it'll the sweeter when we beat you.

That's BS The east has been awful since Spurrier arrived and you haven't won crap. The whole soul of SOS will be 5 in a row and that ain't record LOL. After you left the acc you play mainly acc school and let's let history speak for itself
But the clemsux fans were dying during the 5 years, though...wondering when the pain would end. Haha. With Spurrier, Carolina has had 2-11 win, back to back seasons and won the SEC East. clemsux beats 1 SEC team every couple of years and thinks they've won a national championship! Trying playing in it every Saturday! Those crazy clemsux people.

Struck a nerve I see....By the way Clemson was a huge favorite in the 2011 Orange Bowl. Nobody gave WVU a chance or any coverage during pre-game. It was all about the Clemson offense, Dabo, and Dabo projecting the Clemson D to shine in that game. The lights came on, the ball was kicked off, and the Clemson players coached by Dabo were asking WVU players not to go so hard, the game was over.....

our secondary was horrible that year, plus we had injuries. Our NFL RB also fumbled on their 1 yard line and they ran it back for a score. it was one of those games.

i disagree with you, I believe WV was scoring a ton of points on everybody that season and it was anticipated the game would be a shoot out. noobody was talking about Clemson defense that season

But the clemsux fans were dying during the 5 years, though...wondering when the pain would end. Haha. With Spurrier, Carolina has had 2-11 win, back to back seasons and won the SEC East. clemsux beats 1 SEC team every couple of years and thinks they've won a national championship! Trying playing in it every Saturday! Those crazy clemsux people.

you guys have lost 3 games to the bottom feeders in the weaker East division the past 2 years, Tenn twice, Kentucky once. you could have played for more SEC titles without these bad losses. couple years ago, you avoided the top SEC west teams and still losst the east division to a team that you beat. you got killed in the SEC title game that year, and then got beat by FSU in the bowl game that year. i believ eClemson beat FSU that year.

our secondary was horrible that year, plus we had injuries. Our NFL RB also fumbled on their 1 yard line and they ran it back for a score. it was one of those games.

i disagree with you, I believe WV was scoring a ton of points on everybody that season and it was anticipated the game would be a shoot out. noobody was talking about Clemson defense that season

Dabo did in the pre-game interview plus they scored an amazing 70 points in 4 quarters in a BCS Bowl game. The difference between 1982 and 2011 in the Orange Bowl was 29 years and 55 points....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT