ADVERTISEMENT

Tevin Mack

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
For those that missed it, Tevin Mack signed to play under Coach Smart at Texas. I know some on this board had talked about him.

Who cares...I want players who want to be Gamecocks, period.....

If he gets ou there and wants to transfer back, I would say, NO....

Don't give Mack such a hard time,the kid is a baller,he deserves the right to go where he wants,Man do I wish he picked Carolina,but please don't take jabs at him,because he isn't a Gamecock!! He will be a first round pick mark my words!!

Good luck to him.
Great school! One of the best in the nation, public or private. And, Austin is one of the greatest cities in the country. Anyone who thinks he made a poor decision, or who is butthurt over this, needs their head examined.

Great school! One of the best in the nation, public or private. And, Austin is one of the greatest cities in the country. Anyone who thinks he made a poor decision, or who is butthurt over this, needs their head examined.
I genuinely meant good luck to him. I'm not mad at him. It's not like we had room for another guard anyway.

Don't give Mack such a hard time,the kid is a baller,he deserves the right to go where he wants,Man do I wish he picked Carolina,but please don't take jabs at him,because he isn't a Gamecock!! He will be a first round pick mark my words!!

I think he genuinely bonded with Coach Smart and is convinced Smart's preferred style of play suits his skills very well.

First round pick???????? I doubt that seriously. There are only 30 first round picks. That's putting huge expectations on any high school senior.

He's a good player though, and I would have liked to see him at SC... although I heard from a prominent high school coach he does not have anywhere near the upside as Dozier.

Since he chose to go to Texas, I wish him the best, but he is no longer relevant to me... and I do not mean that to be derogatory in any way.

He's just not part of the Gamecock family, so I don't have a lot of interest in his career from this point on. There are plenty of Texas fans to support him, and I'm sure they will appreciate him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT