ADVERTISEMENT

The problem if the Taters don't make the dance is they will

coxman

Sep 23, 2001
fire Jackleg and hire Monty Lee and leave us in the dust. By the time Holbrook is gone they will be light years ahead. Therefore we should hope they are in so they keep Jackleg.

Reactions: gamecock ed
fire Jackleg and hire Monty Lee and leave us in the dust. By the time Holbrook is gone they will be light years ahead. Therefore we should hope they are in so they keep Jackleg.
How much does Lee's past association with Tanner/USC play in Clemson not taking him. Most of you would be surprised I think. I think if things don't improve at USC he will be available for a couple more years. Just my thoughts keeping up with both programs....

Unless Jack has a miracle run in the tournament( seems unlikely) he is coaching in his last season at CU. Just making the tourney will not save him. Lee would be a prime candidate for the job, but not the only one. The current Michigan coach was at CU for a year and he was with Corbin at Vandy for a while so there are ties. Lee would be most CU fans choice, and I have no doubt he would accept the job if offered. If CU went in a different direction, Lee would be the clear choice at SC if Holbrook can't turn things around. I would bet Monte Lee will be moving on in the near future. The chances that CU, SC or both make coaching changes in baseball soon are very high.

ADVERTISEMENT