ADVERTISEMENT

These inbreds keep coming over here because they're scared!

Think it has more to do with these dolts guzzling all the orange kool-ade that Dumbo is pouring for them. If/when we beat them, you wont find any of them around. How many of them were on this board in the 5 years when they were getting destroyed?? There was maybe one or two of them posting. Typical.

Reactions: Bleedgandb3334

I live in Michigan and none of the locals know anything about our cherished rivalry. However, I showed a few of them this YouTube clip, without commentary, and their responses had me howling with laughter. One gentleman said, "Was that a freakin' bird behind the shower curtain?! And how does that scene jibe with the pompous 'Also sprach Zarathustrazach' music?"

Reactions: na_alum
Dr Tiny, did you also show them a clip of your beloved Daboo orally copulating the door stop you necks put on a pedestal? I also know some people from Michigan and they have no idea where Clemsux is located.

Yeah, usc4ever, not to mention coming out to a redneck bastardized version of tiger rag stolen from LSU. Nobody on earth thinks of Clemsux as a bastion of jazz music! The sheer amount of irony in every post these necks make is truly astounding.

Reactions: usc4ever15
Yeah, usc4ever, not to mention coming out to a redneck bastardized version of tiger rag stolen from LSU. Nobody on earth thinks of Clemsux as a bastion of jazz music! The sheer amount of irony in every post these necks make is truly astounding.

A gangly bird being revealed dramatically from behind a shower curtain...?! How does it get any more ridiculous than that? Stay on topic.

Reactions: dgillespie14
I wasn't replying to you in that post. Why don't you stay on topic and answer my question in the post where i did reply to you? Thanks, "doc". You Clembeciles are laughable.

A gangly bird being revealed dramatically from behind a shower curtain...?! How does it get any more ridiculous than that? Stay on topic.
Clemson-Tiger-Hypnotize.gif

BlsbEclIgAE4vHT.jpg:large

Last edited:
Absolutely Preebs. That so called tiger they have would fit in well on Saturday Night Live's Ambiguously Gay Duo skit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT