ADVERTISEMENT

They Are an Elite Group

Tanner was coaching baseball. What are you talking about?
Is there any regulations in college football anymore! Come on man, you can walk around with bags of money, hand it off, and have a 5 star sign up WITHOUT visiting the campus! Just like last year when we had that high profile receiver that "all of a sudden changed his mind" and signed up with UGA! I'll bet the same thing will happen with this No.1 DB that has decided to visit UGA, all of a sudden.
The bottom line is the taters are a hell of a lot smarter than we are to have (1) mega Social Media (2) Branding (tater signs everywhere in Greenville) and Columbia (3) 51 million dollar play area for athletes (4) Daba Daba Dews 20,000 square foot house loaded with basketball court, movie area and in general, student athlete stuff to gaze at (5) bag men all over Florida and they do not care if they get caught because the NCAA does not care anymore. (6) money for players as they graduate. Duane Allen comes to mind as he held up his hands and said "I've got my money just after West Virginia waxed them"!
RT wants to run a super squeaky clean operation but where does that get wins anymore??
Wins fills up stadiums and draws student athletes. If we want to be successful in any sport, we have to spend money, lots of it, instead of running a country club. The taters got together after 5 losses with their high dollar people and so did UGA and BOOM, where are they headed now?
Meanwhile, South Florida took us to the wood shed! South Florida!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT