ADVERTISEMENT

Ulric Jones is my new favorite player...

preebs2001

Gold Member
May 12, 2009
CE0YncAVAAAkU9a.jpg

Morgan, how do you and all the other koolaid drinkers from Pickens think you are a program to be feared being an ACC school and winning one game in the last six years aganist us. Your skinny legged QB will definitely get his ass busted by more than Mr. Jones this year, you can bet on that too. Sweeny is a fake, a clown leading you guys down his merry path . We should physically dominate Clemson on both sides of the ball this year. Should be able to run all over the paper Tigers. To think that someone like Dabo Sweeny could win multiple times aganist a coach like Steve Spurrier is just plain stupid. Enjoy what remains of last years season while you can. Carolina is not the only painful loss you will have to endure this year.

This isn't even worth my time, but I wish you the best anyways.
listen jackleg...your not so bright quarterback went shooting off at the mouth and one of our guys stood up to him....you need to get over it.......just what the hell did you expect and secondly maybe you shouldnt come over to a rivals board after just 21 posts running your mouth

listen jackleg...your not so bright quarterback went shooting off at the mouth and one of our guys stood up to him....you need to get over it.......just what the hell did you expect and secondly maybe you shouldnt come over to a rivals board after just 21 posts running your mouth

Come on guys; IGNORE the Fuhcker and he'll go away! Geeze folks. Dumb-asses like him simply exist for the aggravation of as many as possible.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Morgan, how do you and all the other koolaid drinkers from Pickens think you are a program to be feared being an ACC school and winning one game in the last six years aganist us. Your skinny legged QB will definitely get his ass busted by more than Mr. Jones this year, you can bet on that too. Sweeny is a fake, a clown leading you guys down his merry path . We should physically dominate Clemson on both sides of the ball this year. Should be able to run all over the paper Tigers. To think that someone like Dabo Sweeny could win multiple times aganist a coach like Steve Spurrier is just plain stupid. Enjoy what remains of last years season while you can. Carolina is not the only painful loss you will have to endure this year.
LOL is the only appropriate response to this post...

God you guys sure are worried about me. I apologize for thinking that Deshaun beat us pretty bad with one leg as a true freshman and wondering at the same time what he will do to us as a sophomore with both legs this season....I surely hope that my cock can stand up to this pressure (if you know what I mean).

God you guys sure are worried about me. I apologize for thinking that Deshaun beat us pretty bad with one leg as a true freshman and wondering at the same time what he will do to us as a sophomore with both legs this season....I surely hope that my cock can stand up to this pressure (if you know what I mean).
hickory dickery dock

tater shane i
hickory

dickory

dock

tater is obsessed

with our

cocks

Watson is so frail he may never start another game against USC

A QB should never run off at the mouth about an opponent - especially when he's got to play that opponent in a pressure cooker like W-B.

My guess is that Mr. Jones isn't the only Carolina Defensive player who has a bull's eye set on Watson . . . maybe Watson comes up with the 'flu' right before the big game on November 28th? LOL! This one's gonna be a CLASSIC, folks! My advice to Dablow is . . . stay OFF the playing field, Alfalfa!

ADVERTISEMENT