ADVERTISEMENT

USC v. UGA Score Predictions

Ward Jr

Nov 7, 2021
Cockshut Lane
Current line: -27.5 UGA || Over/Under: 54.5

---------------

This is shaping up to be one of those games you really look forward to until they actually play it. :)

Hopefully we can keep things interesting early. UGA hasn't played anyone yet and maybe that could work to our advantage at least in the short term.

We need to find a way to buy Rattler time and protect his blind side. If the first two games are any indication, he's pretty much our meal ticket this season and UGA knows it. Muschamp will no doubt have a target on Rattler to soil our season.

I hope I'm dead wrong: UGA: 38 USC: 17

---------------

*Please note that DeeDave has not yet delivered his scouting report for this week's opponent. This prediction is subject to change.

Reactions: Robhawk29
I only want two things from this game. First, I hope when the game is over we sustained zero injuries. 2nd, I hope we do not get embarrassed. They score 45 or less and we score 17 or more. Last year they embarrassed us, 48-7.

Reactions: blsinsc and Ward Jr
I only want two things from this game. First, I hope when the game is over we sustained zero injuries. 2nd, I hope we do not get embarrassed. They score 45 or less and we score 17 or more. Last year they embarrassed us, 48-7.
I agree. Dreams can come true, but so can nightmares! No more injuries!!!!!!

Reactions: Ward Jr
Hoping it's not a long afternoon. Come out with an empty backfield and throw quick hitters because I don't believe we've found a running game since last week. Defense will have to play way above how they have been playing. Too many injuries though.
Ga: 45
SC: 17

40 UGA
Im glad Muschamp is their DC and Bobo is their OC. If anyone can figure out a way to screw this up for UGA, its those two idiots.

Ellis Johnson on Sportstalk last night said he thought UGA would keep it pretty simple on defense. Said they didn't have to do anything special given their talent.

Muschamp is an awful head coach and is a poor leader of a football team. But he can coach talented defensive players.

This is shaping up to be one of those games you really look forward to until they actually play it. :)
Hopefully we can keep things interesting early.

I no longer get a Sunday Newspaper but, even if I still did, I wouldn't be reading it this Sunday.

NOPE!!! No steaks on the grill. Not gonna boil up a mess of shrimp either. Not inviting anyone over. Was thinking about bbq'n' some chicken thighs with my special sauce, just to drive the neighborhood wild but no, my heart's just not into it.

Still trying to decide whether to go with Jack or Becks. This contest is certainly not worth breaking out the good stuff but, I just don't believe 4 quarters of Bier will be enough to numb the pain. And if I start doing shots and chasers ..... nuff said!

Last edited:
If we were to somehow pull off a win this weekend, it would be right there with the best and most unexpected win in USC history.

Given that it's being played in hostile territory against the 2x NC, it would probably sit at #1.

It was Furman -- but Sellers threw two beautiful TDs in that game and was 4/4 overall.

He's got the arm strength and speed to be a real difference maker. He's also much bigger than Rattler. Wonder if he'll get some significant playing time on Saturday? The only question mark is obviously decision making/experience.

Nothing to lose though. If we're struggling with Rattler, he's probably a better option than Doty against UGA.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Problems are not only the difference in talent pool but some of Carolina's better players are banged up, so that just magnifies everything, only a Herculean type effort will keep this close in the fourth..

It was Furman -- but Sellers threw two beautiful TDs in that game and was 4/4 overall.

He's got the arm strength and speed to be a real difference maker. He's also much bigger than Rattler. Wonder if he'll get some significant playing time on Saturday? The only question mark is obviously decision making/experience.

Nothing to lose though. If we're struggling with Rattler, he's probably a better option than Doty against UGA.

He is gonna be a good one!! Both of these guys, IF we get some Bodies to Protect him..

No one wants to be embarrassed. Jawja, by the same, feels no need to display their strengths & weaknesses to upcoming opponents.

They will 2nd & 3rd team us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT