ADVERTISEMENT

USC vs UNC...will there be any Tarheels in the stadium?

TN--Gamecock

Mar 6, 2009
Erwin, TN
.i just received an email from the ticket office stating tickets had opened up in the UNC club level section....seems like I've seen postings on this site and others that Gamecock fans are buying from the UNC ticket office...I'm guessing it will the 70-30 Gamecock Fans.....

Well, when we went to Chapel Hill in 2006, there were 12,000 Gamecocks up there, or about 1/4 of the stadium. Fedora has not impressed the blue belly goats so far, therefore they aren't buying tickets. Football is the season between the end of summer and basketball, Most of that whine and cheese crowd could care less...

I was at that game in Chapel Hill. They almost came back and beat us. Nice campus

It will be 80-20. The 20 percent will be gone at half. UNC is going to get curb stomped. Spurrier is an angry man. 45-10 good guys. This one gets ugly fast.

Reactions: AzzzKickinChicken
It will be 80-20. The 20 percent will be gone at half. UNC is going to get curb stomped. Spurrier is an angry man. 45-10 good guys. This one gets ugly fast.

Their offense will score more than 10 pts and doubt we score that many. They have some really good players on offense. QB Williams. RB Hood. WRs Davis and Switzer.

Was at that game as well in Chapel Hole, sat beside some nice Gamecocks and believe me, they were wound tight on those last couple of passes near the goal line....

Reactions: gpcocks
.i just received an email from the ticket office stating tickets had opened up in the UNC club level section....seems like I've seen postings on this site and others that Gamecock fans are buying from the UNC ticket office...I'm guessing it will the 70-30 Gamecock Fans.....
sounds about right i can see it going down to 60-40....i just wonder if its going to be sold out

I think both teams score in the 30s with the final being Carolina 38-34. don't underestimate the number of Heels living in Charlotte, it will be a lot closer to 50-50.

I think both teams score in the 30s with the final being Carolina 38-34. don't underestimate the number of Heels living in Charlotte, it will be a lot closer to 50-50.
It doesn't matter if they live at the stadium, it will be mostly gamecocks there.

South Carolina didn't sell all their club level seats. The email I got was that the price had been dropped for part of the club level seats on the Gamecock side.

It doesn't matter if they live at the stadium, it will be mostly gamecocks there.
The stadium was very empty after the last USC/ECU game there. With ECU, it was probably 40% ECU, 60% Gamecock.

I would think most of the UNC fans here in Charlotte (I live in Charlotte) would come out of their caves for this... if this game was played in October/November... it would be 70-80% Gamecocks as the Tar Heels would probably prefer to go to a preseason basketball game.

When have we EVER gotten off to a fast start at the beginning of the season with Spurrier as coach? It's silly to think that this season will be an exception.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT