ADVERTISEMENT

We have the toughest non-conference football schedule in the SEC this year

Honestly it's only that we play three legit out of conference games. Only a couple of SEC schools play two, some not even one and most only one. So it is really a function of everyone else loading up on creampuffs and we didn't get the memo.

We don't need breaks. We need to beat Kentucky and Tenn. when we're supposed to and hold on to two touchdown leads with less than 5 mins. to go in the game.

Reactions: Conway Cock
We can be much improved on defense this year and still not end up with a better record than last year due to that schedule.

Honestly it's only that we play three legit out of conference games. Only a couple of SEC schools play two, some not even one and most only one. So it is really a function of everyone else loading up on creampuffs and we didn't get the memo.
The biggest difference between us and the rest of the SEC is that our rival team plays in another conference so we will play them every year. Whenever we add the likes of another ACC team or a team like UCF our schedule will automatically be one of the toughest non-conference slates in the SEC.

I agree we have one of the toughest schedules in the country,I will be happy with 7-5!!!!!!

You'll be HAPPY with a 7-5 record? If you're like most of us, even if we finish 7-5, you will look back at the 1, 2, or 3 that got away from us due to a bad call, turnover, or defense collapse, and think of what could have been.

The only legitimate concerns I have looking at the schedule is A&M and LSU. I think we could have pretty good chances in the rest of the games.

I am not saying we will be 10-2, but no reason we shouldn't have a good chance in most of our games next season. Jmho

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT