ADVERTISEMENT

Welp, the fragile Christian McCaffrey is out for the rest of the season. What a waste of a pick.

jsusc

Aug 12, 2004
Him and Zion Williamson are two sides of the same coin. Talented, but just can stay on the field/court. And is it true that Cam is 0-10 in his last 10 starts with the Pant hers? To think, the Pant hers could've drafted a T.J. Watt or Alvin Kamara instead. Dumb.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
Deebo Samuel might be out for the remainder of the season with a groin injury. I don't see the 49ers getting into the playoffs without him.

Last edited:
Deebo Samuel might be out for the remainder of the season with a groin injury. I don't see the 49ers going getting into the playoffs without him.
They should have been able to predict it. He ended his career here injured - presumably. I suppose that was a questionable pick also.

Him and Zion Williamson are two sides of the same coin. Talented, but just can stay on the field/court. And is it true that Cam is 0-10 in his last 10 starts with the Pant hers? To think, the Pant hers could've drafted a T.J. Watt or Alvin Kamara instead. Dumb.
McCaffrey is a transformational player when is healthy, but, as you pointed out, he spends too much time in the injured list.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
My NFL team would not have any player who chose to sit out a bowl game.

And please don't "whatabout so&so?" It doesn't matter. I'll do without him. There are enough good players out there who didn't quit on their team to field an NFL championship team.

Edit to add: I don't actually own an NFL team. I'm speaking about my imaginary NFL team.

It appears the zeal he once had for the Panthers disappeared in the last two years. I don't follow NFL contracts and have no idea how much longer he is under contract to the Panthers. However, he seems to have grown tired of the weekly pounding followed by constant losses. You could just see it in his face on the sidelines. I would not be surprised if he forces a move in the off-season.

I have both of these guys. This may kill my Playoff chances.
Try to grab one of the two running backs from the Titans. Both rushed for 100 yards last week against NE. They are on a bye week coming up and you may be able to grab one off the waiver wire as a stash for the future. As for WR's, don't waste a trade on Williams from LAC. I picked him up in a trade about five weeks ago and he has been a total bust since then. Check and see if K. Bourne (NE), D. Jackson (NV), or TY Hilton (Indy) are available. TY was been hurt most of the year and may still be available. Bourne is now emerging as the go-to guy in the red zone for Mac Jones. Jackson is boom or bust and Hilton continues to draw targets from Wentz when healthy. He has always been a Houston Texans killer and they play this weekend. At this point, can you grab a WR drawing lots of those red-zone looks? Bourne would be my first choice. Cheers

Hell, they give him the ball about 1 out of 3 snaps. I'm surprised he plays as much as he does.

Yep - and in his first game back they were running him at times that made no sense.

He's not 245lbs. YOu can't ride him every other play and when you get a lead that's comfortable, you let him rest.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT